Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Already Suggested Fixing the /rejoin command.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NorA

Minecraft Username:
NorAinu​

What is the suggestion about?
Fixing the /rejoin command.​

Description:
The rejoin command is great for people that get disconnected, but when you leave a game you bed automatically gets destroyed and you rejoin as a spectator. This could be fixed if your bed doesn't get destroyed when you leave. The team can be eliminated by destroying their bed.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
The /rejoin command would be more useful.​

Extra Information:
No extra info.​

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Well this usually happens when you are partied with someone in the middle of a game if they warp you into another game and I dunno you want to leave them to finished that previous game sure then /rejoin would be useful 🤷‍♀️ but I guess other then that I’m not sure what it would be used for, a better alternative /p warp toggle
you also seem to have read the suggestion wrong. he's talking about **fixing** the command, not adding it. he didn't really word it properly i think, but from what I understand he means:

"The rejoin command in theory is great for people that get disconnected, however, when you get disconnected from a game your bed automatically gets destroyed and you rejoin as a spectator."

he's asking for the devs to fix this, and prevent your bed from auto-breaking.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
NorA

NorA

you also seem to have read the suggestion wrong. he's talking about **fixing** the command, not adding it. he didn't really word it properly i think, but from what I understand he means:

"The rejoin command in theory is great for people that get disconnected, however, when you get disconnected from a game your bed automatically gets destroyed and you rejoin as a spectator."

Yes, you have understood what I've meant to say.

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare

Ah okay, but the bed doesn’t break all time when does it

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Can’t be true I’ve rejoined after disconnecting...
it always breaks in solos, and in doubles/trips it breaks when there's noone left on a team

solos e.g. **gets kicked by ac** "damn my bed got broken i can't rejoin"
doubles e.g.1 **gets kicked by ac** "luckily my teammate is alive and we have a bed so i can rejoin"
doubles e.g.2 **gets kicked by ac** "damn my teammate disconnected too i can't rejoin now"

Status
Not open for further replies.