Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Fixing height of maps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beatzyy

Minecraft Username:
_iXeno

What is the suggestion about?
Fixing height of maps.

Description:
So i was playing yesterday and i found that two maps are below normal height level.And sky doesnt work properly with that height.Take a look:-

Kongo island map

With proper height

Tower map

With proper height

Thereby it is suggested that height of these maps is increased a bit from ground.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Yes

SanadBilleh

Donator
Donator
-1, I dont see why this will help improve anything on the server, + It will make the falling time increase which will increase the time of your respawn

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
neutral, personally don't have any issues with it cause I see my sky fine, but I would understand why you do think its bad. won't work on some maps though, rome for example, has a 185-block tower that would most likely surpass minecraft's build limit if you raise it

TheDinoGamer179

Donator
Donator
-1, I dont see why this will help improve anything on the server, + It will make the falling time increase which will increase the time of your respawn
It might increase falling time which gonna help in pearl clutch. Some of the pearls didn't land yet and you already died to the void because of a very low void level

Also I'm going with +1 on the suggestion as the reason I stated

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
This happens to me too I didnt know it was because of height

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Beatzyy

Beatzyy

Lol it means increasing the whole map's height like lifting the map up a few chunks no falling time increase,nno anything increase just lift the map up

Khosraw

Banned
Yeah I agree, I mean Jartex is kinda gay if they got so lazy they didn't even love the map up to the correct height LMAO that seems very unprofessional.

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, Beatzyy​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.