Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Global Fixing every problem in the server

Status
Not open for further replies.

PersonMan

Minecraft Username:
PoggerChamper

What is the suggestion about?
Fixing every problem in the server

Description:
I have a really good suggestion; just delete the entire server.

Reason:

It's a mess. It's a pig sty. It's like that shit stain on the side of the toilet that won't go away when you wash it with your piss. It's like taking that feeling when toilet water splashes in to your asshole, but making it in to a server. There are so many bugs and glitches that have been ignored and neglected, maybe because of the ignorance or laziness of the staff members. I understand that not every glitch can be fixed with ease but ignoring the flaws and adding new features won't solve any problems. Take practice, for example. There are game breaking bugs that ruin the experience for everyone playing it and most of them have been around for well over half a year.

(example:

- Enemies not being eliminated after falling off the edge in sumo

- The build uhc arenas not being reset after every match, resulting in players abusing the glitch by blocking in the areas in which the players spawn in and they get stuck as they can't break the blocks that were placed before the game, thus ruining the experience for the player spawned in the blocked area

- The kit editor resetting after a single game

- You can take damage in ranked sumo

- THEY STILL HAVEN'T ADDED TOOLS TO BUILDUHC

- The pearls in nodebuff sometimes just leave the earth's atmosphere, never to be seen again

-In the last practice reset, a sizeable portion of the players' kills had been reset but the deaths stayed the same, ruining their K/D

- The chat filters are way too strict, you can't even say "gg" twice in a row, and you can't type more than 3 all caps letters

- If people get muted for saying offensive words, it would be better to just censor the offensive words and instead punish the players who try to get around the filter, as players who accidentally say words that aren't allowed not knowing they're not allowed could get muted because of it, because nobody has ever read the jartex rules ever)

Pros of deleting jartex network as a whole:

- No more bugs to worry about

- No more hackers to worry about

- More players for pika network

- Less effort needing to be put in to give players a pleasant experience while maintaining, same player count for pika and jartex combined if jartex stops existing

- No more complaints and forums shitposts like this to get triggered by

Cons of deleting jartex network as a whole:

- N/A

I'vee had a way better experience in pika's practice server, and it seems like it's gotten more attention to the glitches and it's just an overall more polished version of practice. Jartex on the other hand, is like a little bit of diarhhea that decided to spill out when you thought you were just gonna fart, in comparison to pika's practice at least, but I will say it's definitely better than most other cracked servers
edit:
you can also buy items in bedwars without even clicking on them as you can see in this clip recorded by wildabbee (https://streamable.com/erus65) (i was paid to say this)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It's the most efficient way to solve every problem the server currently is facing, while also not sacrificing anything else

Extra Information:

Last edited:
AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PersonMan

PersonMan

nah bro i respect your opinion but it is objectively wrong. you see, the only way to solve every issue this server is currently facing once and for all, never needing to take action again is by deleting the server

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
PersonMan

PersonMan

^^They need to be fixed,
The first part of this suggestion made me laugh.
Other parts of this thread, is just a disrespect for the staff and the whole server itself!
Yeah I get that it's disrespectful but I don't see how it makes sense that 2 servers owned by the same people could be so differently ran. Like the main components are the same but the management is so different. I think jartex's bedwars and skywars is better because there aren't any stolen maps but pika's practice is better

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
I remember a dev saying something about working practice from 0 but i dont think thats gonna be anytime soon so just chill and will probably turn out even better than pika's

Flexier

Donator
Donator
explain how it isn't a suggestion please
You're suggesting to delete the server, which won't happen and it's clearly not a valid suggestion at this point. Furthermore, you bring up the bugs that are not yet fixed, which are not considered a suggestion at all since there's a separate section for bug reporting.
The only point worth calling it a Suggestion is "The chat filters are way too strict, you can't even say "gg" twice in a row, and you can't type more than 3 all caps letters" (You can suggest how to change it).

Status
Not open for further replies.