Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted BedWars Fix the TNT damage

AMegaXs

Minecraft Username:
AMegaXs

What is the suggestion about?
Fix the TNT damage

Description:
Sometimes we in bedwars uses TNT but sometimes it takes a lot of damage... sometimes if you want to do a tnt jump or if your on top of someones base and you put a tnt and you accidentaly fall and if the the tnt exploded you will get killed

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will improve Bedwards cause there are some pvp/tryhard players like me that sometimes wants to tnt jump but the problem is if the tnt exploded you will instantly die the worst if you dont have a bed

B3lvedere

Damage is fine. I would suggest them to reduce the tnt knockback that you get from standing on the side of the tnt but keep the knockback if you are on top of it to make tnt jumping still a thing even if noone is doing it. ; p

NotLoLo1818

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Damage is fine. I would suggest them to reduce the tnt knockback that you get from standing on the side of the tnt but keep the knockback if you are on top of it to make tnt jumping still a thing even if noone is doing it. ; p
lol kb I tried tnt jumping I didn't even take kb

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello AMegaXs,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Please let us know feedback on this change! We might tweak it even more.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0