Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Fix skyblock progression and add boss upgrades to islands

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiamondDemon

Minecraft Username:
DiamondDemon​

What is your suggestion's title?
Fix skyblock progression and add boss upgrades to islands​

Suggestion Details:
every season, people rush through the first few levels to get access to the mines so they can sell enchanted ores to rich people, and get money. You have tried to make this harder, by adding more meaningless tasks required to access the mines. I believe that you should immediately be able to access the boss world, where you unlock parts of the world by levelling up using stuff you find inside of the boss world, but not by killing bosses, because they have way to much health for someone just starting out. instead, modify the loot tables of enchanted crops and goblins to occasionally drop items just rarely enough to allow progression at your selected pace.

To avoid overcrowding in the boss world, I also propose adding parts of the boss world to your island with boss shards and boss upgrades. for example you could buy a portal to the boss world for 10 boss shards and then buy a goblin spawner for 5 boss shards, which can be upgraded with boss shards. in addition, I think a magic wand should be added to allow people to enchant crops and ores, which would not regenerate and would cost a large amount of currency to use.

Finally, To deal with ores ending up in rich peoples hands, I suggest allowing poor people to use ores in small amounts for useful items, like the magic wand proposed above, which allow them to get more enchanted ores. this would encourage people to spend their ores instead of selling them to rich people, so then they have to get ores themselves.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
I believe this would help people on the server achieve a level playing field with rich people and improve the happiness of all people on the server, as the rich would have to grind just as much as the poor. Removing the menial tasks currently performed at the beginning would allow people to focus on getting money, and getting to the top of /is top slowly. In the first week of the SBD reset, I saw islands manage to make it to the top immediately, with $18B worth of spawners. This leads to competition peaking very early, and making the rest of the season very boring. people where also complaining about having to grind for items like lucky coins and ursine hides, while being accomplished by grinding for custom crop recipes from the little monsters. adding my suggestion would balance the power between large, powerful bosses and small, but plentiful goblins, as well as adding new game mechanics to play around with​

Extra Information:
For example, I could grind small monsters in the boss world to get 25 boss shards, which I use to buy a magic wand. while grinding those monsters, I also got the items needed to progress and unlock the mines, so I bring back enchanted coal from the mines to my island. I buy a magic monster spawner for 10 boss shards to generate regular ores and use my magic wand to turn iron ore into enchanted iron ore, using up small amounts of enchanted coal. meanwhile, I also gather enchanted wheat and find magic hoe shards, which i collect 15 of, to craft a magic hoe. I start a wheat plantation on my island and use enchanted iron to fuel my magic hoe, and turn wheat into enchanted wheat! I now have enough magic coal and iron for miners, which generate ores for me and sell them! they are fueled by enchanted wheat, which I can now turn into magic carrots and so on! I am mining enough enchanted ores to upgrade my miners with the magic upgrade, so they can mine and store a small amount of enchanted ores inside them. I switch from mining iron, to gold and to diamond and invest the money in spawners, to get to /is top​

chocz700

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, DiamondDemon​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ chocz700

Status
Not open for further replies.