Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Prison Fix Quest System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer2

Minecraft Username:
Lucifer2​

What is your suggestion's title?
Fix Quest System​

Suggestion Details:
Mining Quests are sometimes annoying. Like when I first started doing quest with low prestige level I had to abandon all quests with blocks in higher prestige levels. You should make Quests unlocked by the prestige level you are on right now ( not chosen randomly )​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
We wont waste time by waiting 1h and 30min every time such quests pop up and we can't do it​

Extra Information:
View: https://imgur.com/a/dVh0wa5

As you can see in the picture I'm on p700 atm and I get mining quests for blocks exist only in p800 and p1k​

Ammar1

IGN
ABN_SENA
Yes, I think it is good that the Quest System is fixed. There are some problems, such as in the image, and this is not good +1

whois

Donator
Donator
-1 It's a bit challenging to do quest and Gang top Depends on Quest . It should be Challenging. If prestige mine quests get Removed or changed The in game money and beacons would be useless and about waiting for 1.5 hours server gave u an option For skipping the quest by level skips.

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
-1 quests are meant to be challenging for a reason and 1.5h is a perfect time for the quest cooldown to abort

manoa

IGN
manoa
-1, Quest get a rework already because it was 6000 clay instead of 4000 so for me it's good now. And if u don't want to wait the cooldown to do another quest u can use a skip obtainable in /gshop or /mysteryman or in ssnl crates.
Btw it really take 10min to break 4000 blocks so it's not that hard
Also aim of prison is to reach p1000 so getting quest that u can't do because u are not higher in prestige show u that u need to do everything u can to get the prestige required. U can farm money during cooldown to /prestige

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
ig people here just want to be lazy af like you are playing a block game and being lazy thats on another level

QuFox

Game Producer
Staff member
Developer
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Lucifer2​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to inform you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ QuFox

Status
Not open for further replies.