Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Fix Practice

sodaic

Addicted Member
Suspended
I'm writing this, because I'm genuinely mad and concerned, about the state of the Practice server.

The practice server has been ignored for some time now. I think it needs a revamp. For the sake of your EU player base, PLEASE, make a US and EU server for Practice - and others - because every time I'm greeted by a player with 300ms+... I can longer tell if they're either hacking, or lagging, so hard that they create 4 - 5 block reach. People then, after to you lose, to their hacks, or lag, say "ez".... Why. When you get 1 potted, or whatever, in NoDebuff then it's okay but if you're obviously lagging then what gives you the reason to say so. People teleport half way across maps when they get 300ms+. I've saw somebody even got 700ms. They make a US server for Practice to improve the service that the servers giving. I now have 700 deaths on Practice due to this problem. I'm salty. I've also already submitted the idea of a US version.

I would ask to improve they anti-cheat; that's not on option.

Now onto Practice itself. The server recommends 1.7.10 - 1.13, which is stupid to recommend up to 1.13, when joining it should be 1.7.10 - 1.8.9 - which is what I recommend - and when you try to join above these version it would come up with some kind of error, like joining a SkyWars game on 1.7.10. If there's so many glitches when playing on 1.7.10, why do they allow you to join on that version? They should update it to 1.8.9. This is coming from somebody who plays 1.7.10 on a regular basis. I'm happy to play 1.8.9, when needed.

One of the Practice maps are, and I'm not exaggerating here, a void. You wait a few seconds to die. My strategy, to win this, is to repeatedly in Gapples. This map error only occurs in BuildUHC. I also think that you need to prevent the building height limit to 4-6 blocks, to prevent people from camping. I'm sure, the new build team could make to map to fill in the void.

Another thing is the utter toxicity of the Practice server is disgusting. I've been forced to act back to it. I don't get why their simply isn't a filter. Yes, it could be bypassed easily; that's what the nicer player base is for acting back towards it in a manner that is appreciated.

Practice is a little... dead, to the least. It needs a revamp. The game-modes on it are outdated we need new ones.

The only slightest thing that's nice I could say about the Practice server is it's hit detection, which many people don't think so.

I've considered quitting, because of these reasons.

Vessalie

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
Strongly disagree, Jartex is not only based on PvP so that's why it supports up to 1.13+ and if it went down to 1.8 then it would lose players because there is a huge percentage of people playing on versions 1.9+

GodG0d

I agree. There are many laggy playes or ping spoofers that dont take knockback or damage, and get a little bit advantage