Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Minigames Fix hit reg

Captain_Sussy

IGN
Captain_Sussy

Minecraft Username:
Captain_Sussy​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Fix hit reg​

Suggestion Details:
So I recently stumbled across a video on youtube which was showing the bad side of 1.8 pvp. Hit penalty and the cps limit.
If you don't know what those are, they are some small details that affect 1.8 pvp in a negative way. So basically if you go over some cps, the server does not register some of your hits and also if you miss your opponent a couple of times, you get a "penalty" by not registering some of your hits.

Lunar client and parterned servers have fixed this issue and since jartex has refused to support 1.7, at least they should remove those pvp features which are so bad they literally get called "bugs" by 90% of the players. Also I have found some publicly available mods for it so it is definitely a big concern and not that difficult to get fixed/removed since it is publicly available.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would make the gameplay and pvp more fair and fun for everybody.​

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
Minecraft Username:
Captain_Sussy​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Minigames​

What is your suggestion's title?
Fix hit reg​

Suggestion Details:
So I recently stumbled across a video on youtube which was showing the bad side of 1.8 pvp. Hit penalty and the cps limit.​
If you don't know what those are, they are some small details that affect 1.8 pvp in a negative way. So basically if you go over some cps, the server does not register some of your hits and also if you miss your opponent a couple of times, you get a "penalty" by not registering some of your hits.​
Lunar client and parterned servers have fixed this issue and since jartex has refused to support 1.7, at least they should remove those pvp features which are so bad they literally get called "bugs" by 90% of the players. Also I have found some publicly available mods for it so it is definitely a big concern and not that difficult to get fixed/removed since it is publicly available.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would make the gameplay and pvp more fair and fun for everybody.​
Hey Captain_Sussy Captain_Sussy , After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Captain_Sussy

Captain_Sussy

IGN
Captain_Sussy
Hey Captain_Sussy Captain_Sussy , After reviewing your suggestion, I've decided to Downvote/-1 it for the following reason(s):
who said it's a bug? Did you even bother reading half the thing or just the title?

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Social Media
IGN
WiprifterYt
I mean, in fact, it isn't really a bug, this is just how many pvp servers (including Jartex) work on 1.8.9. I would say it IS the right place to suggest something like that, as if the high cps hitreg issue wasn't a thing (or at least if it was a only higher cps), there wouldn't be any need for people to use bannable mods etc.
Anyway, I will personally upvote this one for the moment (+1).

SolidPrep

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Team Reports
IGN
SolidPrep
if the high cps hitreg issue wasn't a thing (or at least if it was a only higher cps), there wouldn't be any need for people to use bannable mods etc.
Not really, Hit reg and “bannable mods” are way too different, if we take Killaura as an example, players use it because they can hit the player without even looking at them, it increases their reach, etc., while hit reg is just how many hits register, and same goes for all other bannable pvp related mods. However, if we talk about the hit reg, personally it's fine for me, it can be a ping issue or some which is causing it (I click high cps either).

WiprifterYt

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Team Social Media
IGN
WiprifterYt
Not really, Hit reg and “bannable mods” are way too different, if we take Killaura as an example, players use it because they can hit the player without even looking at them, it increases their reach, etc., while hit reg is just how many hits register, and same goes for all other bannable pvp related mods. However, if we talk about the hit reg, personally it's fine for me, it can be a ping issue or some which is causing it (I click high cps either).
Well, I agree with you, though I think that Captain_Sussy was talking about bannable mods like "No-Hit Delay" which fixe the 1.8.9 high cps hitreg issue. Apart from that, while personally being on a low ping yet high cps, I get sometimes hitreg issues that are sometimes annoying as well (at least when compared to other servers that have already "fixed" that).

fofo888

Donator
Donator
IGN
fofo888
I've decided to Downvote/-1 since its the server and upon suggestion they will not fix it

Nayurai

Donator
Donator
IGN
popsicled2
I've decided to DownVote(-1). reason is same as fofo888 fofo888

Warm Regards,
~popsicled_xd