Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Fix hand - Fix all In combat Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_​

What is the suggestion about?
Fix hand - Fix all In combat Tag​

Description:
Hello,
Last season in SBD a change or update occurred on the PvP system, We are now allowed to do the fix commands while being combat tagged.
This was added by voodoo but he said if we think that we want it to be removed we can make a suggestion and be as detailed as we can that's why I'm stepping up and giving you the following arguments.
Before we talk about the command itself let's talk about SBD PvPing system or what we can say is (Jump + 4 CPS) PVP.
SBD, PvP is the most broken in all jartex because of the High strength buffs custom enchants that give players a lot of damage boost, including the sword custom enchants and the durability as well. which means that 1v1'ing in a Maxed set may take another player with a normal p4 set over 30 mins to break the helmet or his enemy.
So why do I, and a lot of other players want the Fix in combat tag removed?

1- We personally think that its unfair for some people, Making maxed set takes A LOT of time for those who don't have Gkits such as gkit God/New year.. some of them are non-ranked players that want to have fun but sadly they can't because some of the OP-Ranks have the fix all command, but you're gonna say yeah, they can fix all command voucher too Right? that brings me to the 2nd argument.

2- Some players are so damn rich in kits that they have over 10accounts with fix all, which is happening right now, so its the following.
Let's say 1 team is PVP-ing against the other, team 1 uses their fix all and tEam 2 uses their fix all as well, but they both leave, Again they go to PVP but this time Team 2 is using Alt accounts where the fix-all isn't in cooldown, this settles it up that the Team 1 will lose pretty easily as their sets will break first.

3- It's just a bad update, A lot of commands that also can be useful such as /feed, /heal are not allowed in combat, I personally think that the /feed command is important as you can save a slot in the items bar rather than holding a stack of steak so it's unfair.

4- People abuse it: Some people will jump in PVP in 8 sets, while others jump with one, then run in gears 3 get on another alt, PVP, fix all, do it all over and over again which makes most of the SBD koths take LONGER than 2 hours.

As a conclusion, the fix all in the combat tag is something that should be in place just like the way it was, something you can't do on combat, it would be nice for example if you don't have XP and have a lot of items to repair you simply /fix all and that, but if you keep this allowed, why don't you Add back the Disarmor and Anti-Disarmor enchants so PvP-ers have a better chance of killing their enemies before they can run or fix all?​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
If this gets accepted, PVP system will be not only Fair, but also more fun because a lot of time is being wasted and also this will make staff not get confused as some of them think this is a bug and they ban players for it.​

Extra Information:
I want to hear your Point of view about this in the comments.​

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
All you have to do basically in this server, I don't care if fixall gets removed, just add a more to fucking surviving, now it's just gapp and armor replace, I remember when there was /repairer in combat where you got to strategize your surviving skills and now it's complete crap and boring. I talked about /Combatrepairer on how anyone can just use that while they in combat and it's really limited and you guys don't even want that? that's serious lazyness and kindergarten.

Sluggy

Donator
Donator
Voodoo said if we want it to be removed, we have the full rights to make an open suggestion, well detailed with arguments and he'll look into it, That's what I did.
Why remove it if u can use it also the only reason u want it removed cuz some1 used and u tried to ban them for "bug abuse"

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Why remove it if u can use it also the only reason u want it removed cuz some1 used and u tried to ban them for "bug abuse"

They got us actually banned but we was later unbanned by staff cuz it's allowed in combat and they trying to make the PVP easier for themselves because they got big gang. Back in factions with repairer in combat gave players more ability to win 1v3's and shit even in gset PVP now it's crap and no one dies unless they get gapp glitched and now it sucks.

Jeries

Donator
Donator
Lmao i like how all the moud's team is voting the +1's, they are just willy'ing around on /fixall and commands that would make pvp more of an comp on surviving and now what you mean 30 minutes to break a set? stop bullshitting it legit takes like 2 minutes to break a max set or less if you keep hitting him with the big buffs, unless you have like no strength and regular diamond sword then maybe it's possible for it to be 30 minutes.

Seasons ago it was a real comp to see who can survive the longest, now it's all equalised and everyone can get good at PVP, The strength Buff damages are not that even high if u have tank II, most of you easily survive the attacks, however since players can use multiple alts to do /fixall in PVP it would be better to add a /combatrepairer which basically will be made so u can only use it on 1 account.

BTW if the players are running away when they low, it's not even hard to catch them, you just egg them and keep hitting them with strength II and speed III and they would die later after their fixall is used.
I agree with you. If you keep using /fixall during combat it’ll be hard to break a set, 40 minutes for the fight to end lmao what’s the point of having 5-6 sets then ? All of his island members are giving him +1 without actually thinking about it.
Obviously -1 lmao

Lmao i like how all the moud's team is voting the +1's, they are just willy'ing around on /fixall and commands that would make pvp more of an comp on surviving and now what you mean 30 minutes to break a set? stop bullshitting it legit takes like 2 minutes to break a max set or less if you keep hitting him with the big buffs, unless you have like no strength and regular diamond sword then maybe it's possible for it to be 30 minutes.

Seasons ago it was a real comp to see who can survive the longest, now it's all equalised and everyone can get good at PVP, The strength Buff damages are not that even high if u have tank II, most of you easily survive the attacks, however since players can use multiple alts to do /fixall in PVP it would be better to add a /combatrepairer which basically will be made so u can only use it on 1 account.

BTW if the players are running away when they low, it's not even hard to catch them, you just egg them and keep hitting them with strength II and speed III and they would die later after their fixall is used.
"""""unless you have like no strength and regular diamond sword then maybe it's possible for it to be 30 minutes."""""
bruh are you ok u literally said the same thing that moud said LOOOL

I agree with you. If you keep using /fixall during combat it’ll be hard to break a set, 40 minutes for the fight to end lmao what’s the point of having 5-6 sets then ? All of his island members are giving him +1 without actually thinking about it.
Obviously -1 lmao
First of all, When your set is about to break you do something pretty simple which is type /fix all right? But that's not it, it doesn't stop there, What if you have more than 20 alts that have fix alls, if that person fix alls of course he'll run away with his sets, Change accounts, and come back with a new fix all, now PLEASE tell me how that's entertaining, you would literally be unkillable if you don't quickdrop, and t0m's team if someone's set is about to break they tp everyone to the person with kb 2 swords knocking us away, i literally still don't understand how that's fun it makes no sense.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
I mean if the sword does 0.1% damage at least to gset, every hit comes 2x per second so it's like 9 minutes to break gset without strength and enchanted diamond sqord, however sine with gset 25% damage bonus and strength 3, it's strength 4 damage which is 6.2x more damage than regular and with sharp 5 sword it makes it like 7x more damage than regular sword and each hit to gset's helmet does like 2% can do more with dd5 and pen 5, so it takes max like 2 mins to break someone's gset, maybe much less.

The 30 mins thingy i didn't even do maths at all zd

natty_sword

Donator
Donator
IGN
natty_sword
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, MoudTage
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Kind Regards,
Nathan.

Status
Not open for further replies.