Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Fix hand - Fix all In combat Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_​

What is the suggestion about?
Fix hand - Fix all In combat Tag​

Description:
Hello,
Last season in SBD a change or update occurred on the PvP system, We are now allowed to do the fix commands while being combat tagged.
This was added by voodoo but he said if we think that we want it to be removed we can make a suggestion and be as detailed as we can that's why I'm stepping up and giving you the following arguments.
Before we talk about the command itself let's talk about SBD PvPing system or what we can say is (Jump + 4 CPS) PVP.
SBD, PvP is the most broken in all jartex because of the High strength buffs custom enchants that give players a lot of damage boost, including the sword custom enchants and the durability as well. which means that 1v1'ing in a Maxed set may take another player with a normal p4 set over 30 mins to break the helmet or his enemy.
So why do I, and a lot of other players want the Fix in combat tag removed?

1- We personally think that its unfair for some people, Making maxed set takes A LOT of time for those who don't have Gkits such as gkit God/New year.. some of them are non-ranked players that want to have fun but sadly they can't because some of the OP-Ranks have the fix all command, but you're gonna say yeah, they can fix all command voucher too Right? that brings me to the 2nd argument.

2- Some players are so damn rich in kits that they have over 10accounts with fix all, which is happening right now, so its the following.
Let's say 1 team is PVP-ing against the other, team 1 uses their fix all and tEam 2 uses their fix all as well, but they both leave, Again they go to PVP but this time Team 2 is using Alt accounts where the fix-all isn't in cooldown, this settles it up that the Team 1 will lose pretty easily as their sets will break first.

3- It's just a bad update, A lot of commands that also can be useful such as /feed, /heal are not allowed in combat, I personally think that the /feed command is important as you can save a slot in the items bar rather than holding a stack of steak so it's unfair.

4- People abuse it: Some people will jump in PVP in 8 sets, while others jump with one, then run in gears 3 get on another alt, PVP, fix all, do it all over and over again which makes most of the SBD koths take LONGER than 2 hours.

As a conclusion, the fix all in the combat tag is something that should be in place just like the way it was, something you can't do on combat, it would be nice for example if you don't have XP and have a lot of items to repair you simply /fix all and that, but if you keep this allowed, why don't you Add back the Disarmor and Anti-Disarmor enchants so PvP-ers have a better chance of killing their enemies before they can run or fix all?​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
If this gets accepted, PVP system will be not only Fair, but also more fun because a lot of time is being wasted and also this will make staff not get confused as some of them think this is a bug and they ban players for it.​

Extra Information:
I want to hear your Point of view about this in the comments.​

Apatitle

Look at everyone that wants it to be removed, clearly they don't want PVP to be more competitive, they just want simple shit that noobs can learn and master the pvp skills and survival skills in less than a day, I would love to compare this to league of legends PVP lmfao, with the pvp now, there's only 3 things you have to learn, Gapp, armor replace and block lmfao.
We want this thing to be removed for alot of reasons, not really fair, a member of my team can have 1 gset, he doesn't have the fixall command, then a shit member from ur team, has fixall, 1gset, who would win? well again you are fucking braindead think before you type thing, and just because we made this suggestion doesn't mean that it will get accepted, we are doing this suggestion so we can all have a fair game, if i have more members then ur team, I have a feeling because you don't have a big team, and you clearly need the fixall to be a pussy, sbd is all about ganking, i play sbd for 3 years i know what it feels like.

Lmao stop bullshitting yourself you would do exactly the same thing and so would anyone in your team, I never seen anyone in ur team staying in PVP. Few seasons in factions ago players used fixall in combat and no OGs complained about it. If we remove repairer commands then it's no competition at all, u just trade hits till your sets break. Either get hardened buffed or add some repair commands in combat.

And with 20 alts? Just gang up on them and get ur team to keep catching 1 by 1, it's ur team that can't play.
I never said i wouldn't do the same i mean i would but eventually i'll just throw myself off a cliff of how boring it is getting on 20 alts consistently everyday, and also how would pvp be more competitive if the other person doesn't even die, when we think we got em ma boi literally /fix all, runs away <your team literally does marathons so it's really hard to catch you guys> , transfers items to another account then comes back, like i still can't understand how that's entertaining and more competitive, tbh with you the real term for this is boring AF, "Just gang up on them" well the thing is <--- this would be useless because remember here we are talking about /fix all even if we try and get you you're just gonna /fix all and run away changing alts <---- i keep repeating myself cuz you dont understand, also dont talk about factions this is clearly a suggestion about a skyblockdream problem.

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
We want this thing to be removed for alot of reasons, not really fair, a member of my team can have 1 gset, he doesn't have the fixall command, then a shit member from ur team, has fixall, 1gset, who would win? well again you are fucking braindead think before you type thing, and just because we made this suggestion doesn't mean that it will get accepted, we are doing this suggestion so we can all have a fair game, if i have more members then ur team, I have a feeling because you don't have a big team, and you clearly need the fixall to be a pussy, sbd is all about ganking, i play sbd for 3 years i know what it feels like.

I did not say add just fixall which is for donators, I also mentioned repairer or buff hardened which is for everyone, these days you can ez buy fixall from ah, it takes just patience.

Running? Again you would do exact same thing and i want fixall or pvp to be longer to give players more comp, even with 7 gsets it dont last long, def not above 15 mins if yr in consistent PVP.
You all just want easy and shitty PVP.

Sluggy

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
MoudTage_

What is the suggestion about?
Fix hand - Fix all In combat Tag

Description:
Hello,

Last season in SBD a change or update occurred on the PvP system, We are now allowed to do the fix commands while being combat tagged.

This was added by voodoo but he said if we think that we want it to be removed we can make a suggestion and be as detailed as we can that's why I'm stepping up and giving you the following arguments.

Before we talk about the command itself let's talk about SBD PvPing system or what we can say is (Jump + 4 CPS) PVP.

SBD, PvP is the most broken in all jartex because of the High strength buffs custom enchants that give players a lot of damage boost, including the sword custom enchants and the durability as well. which means that 1v1'ing in a Maxed set may take another player with a normal p4 set over 30 mins to break the helmet or his enemy.

So why do I, and a lot of other players want the Fix in combat tag removed?

1- We personally think that its unfair for some people, Making maxed set takes A LOT of time for those who don't have Gkits such as gkit God/New year.. some of them are non-ranked players that want to have fun but sadly they can't because some of the OP-Ranks have the fix all command, but you're gonna say yeah, they can fix all command voucher too Right? that brings me to the 2nd argument.

2- Some players are so damn rich in kits that they have over 10accounts with fix all, which is happening right now, so its the following.

Let's say 1 team is PVP-ing against the other, team 1 uses their fix all and tEam 2 uses their fix all as well, but they both leave, Again they go to PVP but this time Team 2 is using Alt accounts where the fix-all isn't in cooldown, this settles it up that the Team 1 will lose pretty easily as their sets will break first.

3- It's just a bad update, A lot of commands that also can be useful such as /feed, /heal are not allowed in combat, I personally think that the /feed command is important as you can save a slot in the items bar rather than holding a stack of steak so it's unfair.

4- People abuse it: Some people will jump in PVP in 8 sets, while others jump with one, then run in gears 3 get on another alt, PVP, fix all, do it all over and over again which makes most of the SBD koths take LONGER than 2 hours.

As a conclusion, the fix all in the combat tag is something that should be in place just like the way it was, something you can't do on combat, it would be nice for example if you don't have XP and have a lot of items to repair you simply /fix all and that, but if you keep this allowed, why don't you Add back the Disarmor and Anti-Disarmor enchants so PvP-ers have a better chance of killing their enemies before they can run or fix all?

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
If this gets accepted, PVP system will be not only Fair, but also more fun because a lot of time is being wasted and also this will make staff not get confused as some of them think this is a bug and they ban players for it.

Extra Information:
I want to hear your Point of view about this in the comments.
First he reports some1 for bug abuse when it was allowed now wants it removed haha nice try

Sluggy

Donator
Donator
Yes we are trying to remove it because people are bug abusing u stupid braindead kid
You do know this was fully intended to be and not a bug.
Bug abuse is reported and fixed not suggested to fix lmao.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
MoudTage_

MoudTage_

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
IGN
MoudTage_
You do know this was fully intended to be and not a bug.
Bug abuse is reported and fixed not suggested to fix lmao.
Voodoo said if we want it to be removed, we have the full rights to make an open suggestion, well detailed with arguments and he'll look into it, That's what I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.