Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Fix Anti-Cheat System

Ghosmatic

Donator
Donator
Hello!

My name is Ghosmatic, in the past few bedwars game the console/anti cheat has kicked me for client modification. This is not accurate at all, I am a god Bridge and I was bridging from base to mid before getting kicked. This has happened multiple times over the past months and I think the anti cheat should be updated or fixed.

not_Nuggets

Addicted Member
Banned
Donator
IGN
not_Nuggets
Yeah lots of people have this problem, they get kicked or false banned :p

I am getting a Glorious Model O tomorrow or Wednesday so I will try not to get false banned... even if I do, I got chocz700 chocz700 to unban me xD

OrangeSlice

Addicted Member
Yeh same, it's really annoying. You can post it in the suggestion section as well.

Have a nice day!

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Hello!

My name is Ghosmatic, in the past few bedwars game the console/anti cheat has kicked me for client modification. This is not accurate at all, I am a god Bridge and I was bridging from base to mid before getting kicked. This has happened multiple times over the past months and I think the anti cheat should be updated or fixed.
the anticheat isn't always perfect and you can explain why u think it is unfair in your appeal

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Ghosmatic

Ghosmatic

Donator
Donator
the anticheat isn't always perfect and you can explain why u think it is unfair in your appeal
Its a 24 hour ban, I am not willing to appeal because if I do and staff look at it tomorrow it doesn't matter as I am already unbanned. And its definitely not accurate.

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Its a 24 hour ban, I am not willing to appeal because if I do and staff look at it tomorrow it doesn't matter as I am already unbanned. And its definitely not accurate.
You could have gone to the JN discord and got a staff member to SS you and if they find nothing they will unban you :)

SquareWings928

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
SquareWings928
Yeh same, it's really annoying. You can post it in the suggestion section as well.

Have a nice day!
You are not allowed to post any suggestions related to the anticheat in that section. Ghosmatic Ghosmatic I don't suggest doing this as it is just going to get denied by a staff member due to the reasons i stated.

Swervinng

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
1603972929977.png