Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied KitPvP Fishing Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.

sherif742

Donator
Donator
IGN
sherif742
Minecraft Username:
sherif742

What is your suggestion's title?
Fishing Backpack

Suggestion Details:
So basically my suggestion is on adding a fishing backpack and it's gonna be useful for the reasons i will state.
So as known in Kitpvp your inventory is always full of healing pots and if not you are gonna die Fast , so there is no doubt you need those healing pots there in your inventory , and ofcourse fishing is in the pvp area so you can't fish 100% safely because you are always threatened to die at any time or get attacked by someone and will lose all your stuff.
So what i am saying is adding a fish backpack because an item like that would help alot players who want to fish and also feel safer because if you are fishing you need space in your inventory and ofcourse will throw away some of those healing pots so you have less pots than the person attacking you , that's why your threaten to death is higher than normal.
So a Fishing backpack will help in some space only for ( Fisherman Loot ).
and i also suggest that it would be upgradable so you can get more space for each item.

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would help players to fish safer and have also alot of healing potions

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
what you also could do is /pv the fish/loot you get from fishing, that way you don't lose it if you die

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
sherif742

sherif742

Donator
Donator
IGN
sherif742
what you also could do is /pv the fish/loot you get from fishing, that way you don't lose it if you die
That's incase you have a rank so it's easy for me and you to say that but players who like to fish and also non ranked can't do that

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
That's incase you have a rank so it's easy for me and you to say that but players who like to fish and also non ranked can't do that
I mean they really can, if they don't have a rank they can fish and pv it, sell it to buy more pvs to store the loot, and have space for the fish. any player can get anything in kitpvp of course it is easier for us people with ranks.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
sherif742

sherif742

Donator
Donator
IGN
sherif742
I mean they really can, if they don't have a rank they can fish and pv it, sell it to buy more pvs to store the loot, and have space for the fish. any player can get anything in kitpvp of course it is easier for us people with ranks.
Players with no ranks don't have access to the pv command ( /PV ) , that's why i stated they can't do it.

Bobdu46

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobdu46
I decided to give a -1 to the suggestion, the Kitpvp mod is not a fishing simulator, and the fishing is already very good

EMF123

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
EMF123
Players with no ranks don't have access to the pv command ( /PV ) , that's why i stated they can't do it.
Oh I didn't know that lol, what they also could do is fish next to the fisherman, selling the valuable things they fish up.

bene_e

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, sherif742​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • you can /pv the fishes and if you dont have a rank you can automatically sell them
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ bene_e

Status
Not open for further replies.