Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

First player ever to join JartexNetwork

TropicalFruit

Who is the first actual server member (not friends owner etc) but a random person that just joined. Is there any way to see this idk why but I've been thinking about this (and women ofc) a lot recently.

7nf

I believe this post to be highly underrated and should get more attention! It is incredibly usefull to find the first person to randomly stumble upon jartex so we can question him about why he decided to join all those years ago.

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
Really interesting question. Who stumbled across the almoghty jartex network first? 🤔

The_W

Addicted Member
We all know it's impossible if just guessing right? That player might even retired from minecraft
Well, there's only two way to find out.

Server or player log or something like that. But only some people with the authority that are able to access it, not to mention if there's changes as the server is pretty old ( reset, deleted, lost, corrupted file, etc). And we don't even know if the log record the first join time or list the players down based on first join time.

Or the first admins or owners still remember or have a kind of documentation about the first player ever.

Mykkull

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Isn't it crazy how Gunfire and Voodootje aren't the first ones to play Jartex?

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
The first one who joined the server is R randomgamer

• Shocking
Reactions: Yuu

bobsilowski

Donator
Donator
IGN
Bobsilowski
Who knows? I think it would be near impossible to work out without a SrMod or above's help but I agree, it would be cool to find out