Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

First impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Yup. It happened. KitPVP got its reset today (July 4th). So, here are my first impressions

Map: The map itself is new, adding a bigger lobby than the previous one, koths are looking good. Main reason I like this is because of how big the map is. I liked it.

Gear: In my opinion, kits got a little downgrade which are the healing potions and speed potions. In the previous season, I used archer kit but with OP kits to travel faster. Now it got slower. I can’t use speed 3 with OP gear. Please let me know if you have solutions to get speed 3 with OP gear. However the armor seems to have a good upgrade especially on the ranked ones which is pretty nice.

Teams: This is something I liked it a lot. So with the help of teams you don’t have to kill your teammate while 2v1. In the previous season when I 2v1ed with my friends, sometimes, my teammate/friend gets killed by me. Which is unfortunate for me. So with the help of this team feature, I really feel wayyyy better.

Crates and Crate Keys: Alright, we had vote, rare and ultra crates and keys. Now, we got a GOD CRATE. Which gives REAL OP stuff. At first glance, I thought god crate would give immortal rank voucher but it didn’t. Now not only OP stuff, but also great perks which I was surprised. Also you can get extra teammates thru these crates which in my opinion is great as 1 team can have 4 members as max. I think they did a well job upgrading the crates and I liked it.

Gkits: This seems quite new to me as I don’t really know about the “Gkits” which are added. So yeah if you know then please let me know.

Player Names and List: Player list got a change. When I press tab, I don’t see what specific rank each player has. It can be known by their colors and also in chat. Now, instead of “[Rank] Player” , we have “Player” with their names colored according to the rank they got (Ex. Player). Also we can see those dots which are linked with email, discord and Nitro booster. It would be better if rank names are displayed over the players’s heads (Ex. [Rank] Player) as many players who are new cant tell what ranks they have.

Chat: The chat feels better and updated with the “colored chat” feature that I suggested a little while ago. As the standard white color felt boring to many of us, Colored chat looks sick and amazing and also it looks more appealing than ever.

Overall, this was my first impressions of the new reset. Now we wanna see your first impressions.

Last edited:

Xplode

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
True I think KitPvp's downgrade (eghm I mean reset) hardly affected my enjoyment, like seriously speed 1 tf and when you use speed 2 or 3 you get kicked by the anti-cheat.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SabitTSDM07

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
Anticheat is fixed but even tho the reset got a major downgrade, I still like it

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
SabitTSDM07

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
True I think KitPvp's downgrade (eghm I mean reset) hardly affected my enjoyment, like seriously speed 1 tf and when you use speed 2 or 3 you get kicked by the anti-cheat.
Agreed

Whitelistedtwice

Donator
Donator
IGN
Whitelistedtwice
I hate it all , everything thats change is just to bad , i wish i had gone back to time and spam voodoo msg to DO NOT RESET KITPVP

speed 1 is just bruh

and feather falling is just bruh 2x

and immo kits is just bruh 3x its fugging sharp 5 and p4 , how the hell the nons gonna beat that

and its unfair for the nons to play , because the ranked dudes gang up , this is why im quiting kitpvp this season

caRCeQuack

Addicted Member
Yeah they have to do something with kits. I opened like 30 to 40 brain washers and got no kit. I am playing Skywars over a year and I still have not got a kit so yeah :(

G

Gusto

Yeah they have to do something with kits. I opened like 30 to 40 brain washers and got no kit. I am playing Skywars over a year and I still have not got a kit so yeah :(
are u even reading??? or just postfarming?

My opinion is that is better than previous one :) there are some things that could be better but we cant do nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.