Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied BedWars Fireball jumps.

Cameron_11

Minecraft Username:
Cameron_111​

What is the suggestion about?
Fireball jumps.​

Description:
This is something that only works some of the time. A fireball jump is a very nice and useful play but I am mostly afraid to use it since you can never know if it’s going to work this time or not! This is a half new suggestion half fix of an old feature.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Bringing another play into the meta for bedwars and so for introducing a new mechanic into the game.​

Extra Information:
I am sorry if there is a way to do this 100% of the time! I am not aware of them and tried this in a game just 5 minutes before posting this both in mid jump and while just standing in one place: it didn’t work!​

Khosraw

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Cameron_111

What is the suggestion about?
Fireball jumps.

Description:
This is something that only works some of the time. A fireball jump is a very nice and useful play but I am mostly afraid to use it since you can never know if it’s going to work this time or not! This is a half new suggestion half fix of an old feature.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Bringing another play into the meta for bedwars and so for introducing a new mechanic into the game.

Extra Information:
I am sorry if there is a way to do this 100% of the time! I am not aware of them and tried this in a game just 5 minutes before posting this both in mid jump and while just standing in one place: it didn’t work!

+1

Good addition for good players. Those with skill can use this feature as, yes a meta. It could be an ability or talent in-game but not entirely sure if that will be accepted.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Cameron_11

Cameron_11

+1

Good addition for good players. Those with skill can use this feature as, yes a meta. It could be an ability or talent in-game but not entirely sure if that will be accepted.
I hope it is. I don’t see why not!

Khosraw

Banned
A cooldown might be considered if they decide to add it as an ability or talent.