Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied final kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Litexs

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Litexs​

What is your suggestion's title?
final kill​

Suggestion Details:
Hello . Because I love servers, I wanted to make a suggestion that would make the servers better and destroy something that was bothering them so much.

When you hit the bed, your opponent is either knocked out or commits suicide, so the final kill doesn't matter to you. I've noticed from my experience that when I break down the bed it either snaps or snaps. That's why I wanted to ask you to add something, in terms of the person who breaks his bed, he has 5 seconds, and if he gets out or commits suicide, the opponent calculates the final kill for whoever broke the bed. That would make it fun. I hope the request is fulfilled because it has become annoying to commit suicide and graduate. Also, thank you for your service. :)

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would be a good thing some guys would be drawn to. It gives many opportunities. It will be satisfactory for some players and will certainly be useful for jartexnetwork. Thank you for your service :)

Extra Information:
I have mentioned all the information in the Suggestion Details​

Last edited:

ned_

Donator
Donator
I believe this was in hypixel and jartex wont copy the same features like hypixel (such as game replay, invis pots, bridge eggs, popup towers, etc)

, as you can see on the most popular servers like Hypixel
yeah no we are not hypixel this is jartex. we dont talk about others here

bene_e bene_e just deny this already lmao

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban
Minecraft Username:
Litexs​

What is your suggestion's title?
final kill​

Suggestion Details:
Welcome . Because I love servers, I wanted to make a suggestion that would make the servers better and destroy something that was bothering them so much.​
When you hit the bed, your opponent is either knocked out or commits suicide, so the final kill doesn't matter to you. I've noticed from my experience that when I break the bed it either snaps or snaps. That's why I wanted to ask you to add something, in terms of the person who breaks his bed, he has 5 seconds, and if he gets out or commits suicide, the opponent calculates the final kill for whoever broke the bed. And that will make it fun, as you can see on the most popular servers like Hypixel.... you use it! I hope the request will be met, because it has become annoying with suicides and graduations. Also, thank you for your service. :)

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
It would be a good thing some guys would be drawn to. It gives many opportunities. It will be satisfactory for some players and will certainly be useful for jartexnetwork. Thank you for your service :)

Extra Information:
I have mentioned all the information in the Suggestion Details​
i will -1 this, reason stated by ned_ ned_

Mzed

Addicted Member
IGN
Pixesuol
I believe this was in hypixel and jartex wont copy the same features like hypixel (such as game replay, invis pots, bridge eggs, popup towers, etc)

yeah no we are not hypixel this is jartex. we dont talk about others here

bene_e bene_e just deny this already lmao
i will -1 this, reason stated by ned_ ned_
Well if you both are dummy and follow no copy rule i dont

This is something that is useful and must have
This just will make it so when player's bed gets destroyed if they walk of and commit suicide they will get the kill

I think it pretty good idea even tho it copying hypixel

daviddaraban

Staff member
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
daviddaraban

This just will make it so when player's bed gets destroyed if they walk of and commit suicide they will get the kill

Yes but even if all server upvoted this it will get denied so its no worth of supporting a "unoriginal" idea/suggestion that will get denied anyways

Cozyyy

Addicted Member
-1, I see the point of this but I don't really like the concept of it. Pretty much giving you a "free" final kill in a small grace period.

ned_

Donator
Donator

unoriginal suggestion, copying hypixel. Yes thats going to be denied and we here in the jartex community hate unoriginal suggstions.

ned_

Donator
Donator

btw u knoe this sugestion going to be denied why r you here.

Also bene_e bene_e just deny this already lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.