Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Final kill effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdzminecraft

Minecraft Username:
bdz​

What is the suggestion about?
Final kill effects​

Description:
i'd love to see some final kill effects so when you kill a player you can see the effect

an example of this would be a blood kill effect so when you kill a player you can see blood

not sure if you'd to remove death effects but i'd much rather prefer kill effects over death effects so the killer gets to decide what effect they see​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
make killing people fun :D

vortex91

Addicted Member
IGN
UntilNightfall
Minecraft Username:
bdz

What is the suggestion about?
Final kill effects

Description:
i'd love to see some final kill effects so when you kill a player you can see the effect

an example of this would be a blood kill effect so when you kill a player you can see blood

not sure if you'd to remove death effects but i'd much rather prefer kill effects over death effects so the killer gets to decide what effect they see

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
make killing people fun :D
+1 although I would like to see more effort on the suggestion, such as how much each final kill effect costs and whether or not they can be obtained from lootboxes.

Yuu

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
UltraFartKnocker
Neutral,

Pretty sure this has been suggested before and denied. I always want new things so yea

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
The main suggestion here should be ;

Revert "Death Effects" into "Kill Effects", right now when "Death Effects" are executed, the player who died can't even see their death effects, instead, the killer can see different effects he never chose or vouched for from their settings.

If you make everything into "Kill Effects" everything will be fixed, you'll kill someone and see lucky blocks, or see blood, see animations etc.

mmmDoughnutzzz

Donator
Donator
Surely its already been suggested but maybe even final kill SOUNDS, like hypickle, because the toilet flushing when you destroy a bed isnt doing it for me. AND ALSO, if the were to be implemented, put them in LOOTBOXES! Actually gives them purpose, instead of some useless yoshi head i will never put on!!! +2

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
+1
Will be fun to kill blazetharkidrs with the new effects

GOD_RANVEER

IGN
GOD_RANVEER
+1
Yes, it would be absolutely awesome and cool to see the Kill Effects instead of death Effects....
I am with this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.