Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted KitPvP Feather Falling IV in KitPvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andeh

Configurator
Staff member
Developer
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Andeh

What is the suggestion about?
Feather Falling IV in KitPvp

Description:
This suggestion is to add Feather Falling IV on EVERY kit there is on kitpvp (Boots Enchant)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
There are a lot of custom builds on KitPvp which allows you to fall from a greater height and Protection I + Diamond Gear can't help you to take the damage and survive the fall.
By adding Feather Falling IV, there will be less chances of your death and you can have a better experience on kitpvp. (A lot of kills from players are by knocking people off sky bridges)

Extra Information:
This will help the server regarding punishments aswell.
People who are scared to loss their items on kit pvp sometimes do a weird F3 trick implemented in Minecraft and pearl down so they can pearl before hitting the ground, meaning that they lag in the air to prevent fall damage and wait till the pearl lands.
This is well known to me as lag pearling, it's highly discouraged on Jartex and leads to a ban for an unfair advantage.

I have oil in my head

LagginMC

Addicted Member
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Andeh

What is the suggestion about?
Feather Falling IV in KitPvp

Description:
This suggestion is to add Feather Falling IV on EVERY kit there is on kitpvp (Boots Enchant)

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
There are a lot of custom builds on KitPvp which allows you to fall from a greater height and Protection I + Diamond Gear can't help you to take the damage and survive the fall.

By adding Feather Falling IV, there will be less chances of your death and you can have a better experience on kitpvp. (A lot of kills from players are by knocking people off sky bridges)

Extra Information:
This will help the server regarding punishments aswell.

People who are scared to loss their items on kit pvp sometimes do a weird F3 trick implemented in Minecraft and pearl down so they can pearl before hitting the ground, meaning that they lag in the air to prevent fall damage and wait till the pearl lands.

This is well known to me as lag pearling, it's highly discouraged on Jartex and leads to a ban for an unfair advantage.

I have oil in my head
-1 , I disagree with this suggestion, one, its a bit pointless not gonna lie, secondly, its a HCF map, so there are koths, koths like sky, they are made this high so they are difficult to cap and easy to knock people off, yes you could look at it in the mindset "I DIE TOO MUCH FROM FALLING, ADD FEATHER FALLING IN ALL KITS!!!", but if something like that was implemented, then the next mindset after the implementation would be "PEOPLE AREN'T DYING ENOUGH THEY KEEP SURVIVING THE FALL, WHATS THE POINT IN THIS KOTH!!!" The Staff point of view I completely agree with, however doing this exploit is against the rules and is bannable, so they should not be doing it in the first place. Furthermore, Feather Falling 4 does not even allow you to survive all the falls, if you are damaged and get knocked from the top of sky, you can still easily die, so this exploit of lagging before the pearl hits the ground would still apply. Bit pointless really.

DrogonMC

Known Member
Known Member
Great Reporter
Donator
IGN
DrogonMC
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Andeh​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​

Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Good afternoon,
DrogonMC

Status
Not open for further replies.