Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Favorite map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sujaygopu

Donator
Donator
IGN
Sujaygopu
Which is your favourite map mine is cliffs
Castle is the best goldrush good too.

Cliffs good for miner but bad.
Don't argue that Cliffs is good if you like it's good but sorry I don't like Cliffs.

Regards,
Sujaygopu.

RatioNoob

Which is your favourite map mine is cliffs
Mine is definitely speedway... I've watched a YouTuber when I was 6, he was playing hypixel bedwars pretty often on that map... I tried playing on hypixel just to play on that map but yes, I didn't knew why can't I join server πŸ˜ƒ...
When I grew up a little I've found some other servers, cracked, first one was mineblaze.ru :,) but when I joined it I didn't knew what to do πŸ˜‚ (I was supposed to register yes, but it was on Russian I didn't knew, although, even if it was on English I wouldn't understand back then lol)..
So after more time, when I was around 10-11 I've finally learned how to play on multiplayer servers, yay...
There my bedwars journey started..
I was learning to play yes, I loved speedway because I was a noobbridger so it was hard to bridge too long, but since on speedway center is connected with all 4 diamond generators I LOVED THAT MAP!
Now, I'm 14, a professional ninja bridger, can do brezily pretty much, same as moonwalk and godbridge, but I'll never forget times when I used leave bedwars games before they start, when I realize that - the random map I picked isn't speedway..
Everytime I play on that map nowadays, I feel different, not any stressful will I win or not...
I win on that map almost every time, and I'm happy because it still exists+exists on Jartex, in my opinion - best Minecraft cracked server.

That was "short" story of my favorite bedwars map πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸŸ‘

RatioNoob

Mine is definitely speedway... I've watched a YouTuber when I was 6, he was playing hypixel bedwars pretty often on that map... I tried playing on hypixel just to play on that map but yes, I didn't knew why can't I join server πŸ˜ƒ...
When I grew up a little I've found some other servers, cracked, first one was mineblaze.ru :,) but when I joined it I didn't knew what to do πŸ˜‚ (I was supposed to register yes, but it was on Russian I didn't knew, although, even if it was on English I wouldn't understand back then lol)..
So after more time, when I was around 10-11 I've finally learned how to play on multiplayer servers, yay...
There my bedwars journey started..
I was learning to play yes, I loved speedway because I was a noobbridger so it was hard to bridge too long, but since on speedway center is connected with all 4 diamond generators I LOVED THAT MAP!
Now, I'm 14, a professional ninja bridger, can do brezily pretty much, same as moonwalk and godbridge, but I'll never forget times when I used leave bedwars games before they start, when I realize that - the random map I picked isn't speedway..
Everytime I play on that map nowadays, I feel different, not any stressful will I win or not...
I win on that map almost every time, and I'm happy because it still exists+exists on Jartex, in my opinion - best Minecraft cracked server.

That was "short" story of my favorite bedwars map πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸŸ‘
Yes I do know, question is about the bridge, but it's literally the only question about favorite map on the entire Jartex forum xd, I just wanted to answer it

Mack

Donator
Donator
IGN
lpwmack_17
about what are we talking about? Minigames like Bedwars/Skywars or The Bridge im confused

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Itz_AyushPro

Itz_AyushPro

Donator
Donator
IGN
Itz_AyushPro
Y'all didn't need to reply after almost a year i even have stopped playing tb πŸ’€

Status
Not open for further replies.