Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Faster Generators

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
I disagree, the generator is good as it is

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
I have had enough of people tihnking Jartex should be the hypixel crack verson
it already is lol, remember the old maps? the *hypixel* ones? oh, have you seen the current cosmetics? the ones that have been copy pasted from *hypixel* to jartex?

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
remember the in-game mechanics (e.g. custom shop layout) that were also copied directly from, you guessed it, hypixel?

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Lol not harmful to make a good server that look like hypixel , but hypixel for premium and thats gave them advantage against hacker , while jartex for crack , anyways I hope jartex has its own unique style so it doesnt look like hypixel copied , but still not harmful to copy some stuff from hypixel

ReportingPeople

Banned
it already is lol, remember the old maps? the *hypixel* ones? oh, have you seen the current cosmetics? the ones that have been copy pasted from *hypixel* to jartex?
yh i know kinda stupid but well WELCOME TO HYPEX

Nirahz

Donator
Donator
IGN
Nirahz
Lol not harmful to make a good server that look like hypixel , but hypixel for premium and thats gave them advantage against hacker , while jartex for crack , anyways I hope jartex has its own unique style so it doesnt look like hypixel copied , but still not harmful to copy some stuff from hypixel
yeah but why not copy the maps too then? like the maps from hypixel are way better lmao

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
yeah but why not copy the maps too then? like the maps from hypixel are way better lmao
Yea you are right in this point , but besides to Hypixel maps we should make some unique maps