Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted SBD Farming , combat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackout180

Minecraft Username:
Blackout180​

What is the suggestion about?
Farming , combat​

Description:
Farming should also be given priority because 1 day I thought of farming but there was no point of farming except only farming 1 time to level up at to go to bossworld there should be a skill level for farming with rewards or some strength boost or some rewards like boosters for money for a long time or mobcoin booster and the hoe enchantment that can replant crops should also be added when you add the farming skills and there also should be enchanted crops that sell in shops for higher prices. for profits , to make enchanted crops the recipe should be ( https://gyazo.com/52efb3fa1b3f8913848e9b346a384231 )

Combat should be given more priority as well as Farming , Combat should also have its own skill which you can level up by only killing hostile only mobs in bossworld or main islands and there should be more addition of good expensive swords which can boosts health or strength or crits to make combat a little bit easier the rewards of combat should be armors or swords or some island bonuses​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This idea can help to improve jartex by making people addictive to SBD and play more jartex which also can increase jartex players.​

CoolDude89

Addicted Member
I think some people may say that this is too similar to hypixel's skyblock, thus the suggestion must be rejected. To a point, I would agree with them. Maybe instead of adding combat skill, they could add alternative ways of increasing your damage. But I do think adding more powerful swords and enchanted crops is a good idea; I just think they should make it a bit different than hypixel's version.

Minecraftian

Addicted Member
A plugin similar to Hypixel's, but different, is Aurelium Skills [github link]. It takes after Mcmmo more than... whatever they use. I don't think it'd be compatible with SBD though.

As for farming being useless, there are custom crops, which offer a lot of money and grow relatively quickly (around 40 minutes?). You get their recipes by killing bossworld minions, and can then claim them or sell them on /ah.

There already is a crop replanting enchantment, Rejuvenate, which can be found in the Legendary enchantments section. I'd be wary of copying that server wholesale, such as the enchanted crops, there's already enough similarities to potentially cause issues. That said, it'd certainly be a nice surprise to see afk cactus farms vanilla crops get a spotlight.

As for Combat, unique bossworld sets might be interesting, but maybe using leveled items instead of outright creating a new skill, or something.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Blackout180​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.