Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Prison Far lost crystals

pro_boi79

IGN
pro_boi79

Minecraft Username:
pro_boi79​

What is your suggestion's title?
Far lost crystals​

Suggestion Details:
So yeah we have crystals in prisons. We can earn them while grinding, but since we got the exp usage as currency and stuff, we gotta make the crystals worthy too, I mean people earn it but at what cost? What's the use of it?
Maybe you can set it as currency in auction house but can't use it to upgrade pickaxes and stuff....

In my opinion I would suggest to let players use them on pickaxe or other stuff or remove them... Or make them exchangeable...​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Jartex's gets new updates and features for every reset and it had come a long way, it's not like the way it used to be in 2021-2022... Maybe bringing this in helps unranked players to upgrade themselves and be in a fair level with ranked players...​

manoa

It's maybe not a good idea but why not make a leaderboard with crystals and maybe give rewards for top 3 ( like g top ) but need to see for something useful and not too good.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
pro_boi79

pro_boi79

IGN
pro_boi79
It's maybe not a good idea but why not make a leaderboard with crystals and maybe give rewards for top 3 ( like g top ) but need to see for something useful and not too good.
not good.
what's the point of making a leaderboard when they're in no use?
I must not say this but, it looks kinda selfish....
because those top 3 players would be kingpin players & nothing useful to others (y)