Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Famous youtubers joining our server..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SabitTSDM07

Donator
Donator
I mean if there are more players coming then Jartex will easily hit 5K no matter what.

Norking

Donator
Donator
IGN
Norking
Jartex is growing so fast , pretty sure we wil hit 4000 players per day at 31/12/2020 and we will hit 10k players online before the end of the next year.

I'm so proud that I have chosen this server to be the only server I play . I'm so proud to see that we have cool owners and devs and open-minded respectful staff team. I'm proud that we always look forward to the future and keep updating . I'm proud about the way the devs manage the server. I'm proud about our staff team that I have never seen like it before , all of the members are respectful/smart/mature/loyals/trustworthy etc. I'm proud to see that we have a unique community without toxicity around and with cool ppl . I'm just proud of mex and max for this wonderful server that without it I would probably have quited mc long time ago. This server , its community and everthing relate to , is a gift tbh , we are very lucky that we have those owners and those devs .

I'm just going to say 1 certain thing , I start feeling that I would never need any server other than jartex even when I get my premium account . The certain thing that we can all agree on it that we have been chosen the right server to continue our playing career at.

Ty Max Max and voodootje0 voodootje0 JustThiemo JustThiemo for this wonderful, beautiful server and priceless masterpiece, and for your insistence on continuing to develop the server that cannot be described in words.

Last edited:

mhmd223

Donator
Donator
Hey sorry for ruining the moment but.

This forum section was made for threads about bedwars, so I'd suggest posting this in the off-topic section.

-Thread Locked-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.