Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Falsely Kicked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echon

Donator
Donator
IGN
BestYouTuber
I know it was just a kick, however it was still a false reason. I got kicked for using a hacked client, although I'm on Lunar Client?! If you didn't know, Lunar Client has a server-sided, or client-sided anti-cheat. It is a PvP client just like Badlion Client and Cheatbreaker. I took a screenshot, but for some reason, it took it late and it only showed the server list. Sorry to waste anybody's time who read this, I just felt like sharing it. This is also the reason why I have been banned a few times because of "hacking". This is starting to become too much and I'm frankly tired of it.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Echon

Echon

Donator
Donator
IGN
BestYouTuber
I now only use Forge because of the Lunar Client incident.
Honestly, man, I would say the forge would be worse considering that it has those "use at your own risk" mods.

CCyberek

Lunar Client was recently exposed for being a cheat client, although they fixed it, there might be still some illegal stuff in this client.
So I recommend to switch client for now if it will gonna get irritating :)

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Echon

Echon

Donator
Donator
IGN
BestYouTuber
Lunar Client was recently exposed for being a cheat client, although they fixed it, there might be still some illegal stuff in this client.
So I recommend to switch client for now if it will gonna get irritating :)
I still would recommend using it tho. It just feels amazing. The only thing is, I shouldn't have gotten banned because it has a client-sided anti-cheat in it.

CCyberek

Yeah it is pretty decent client, but what can I say I can recommend you badlion, It is also pretty decent.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Echon

Echon

Donator
Donator
IGN
BestYouTuber
Yeah it is pretty decent client, but what can I say I can recommend you badlion, It is also pretty decent.
I've tried using Badlion, except it just doesn't feel the same as Lunar. I've always used Lunar ever since I got into PvP clients. Cheatbreaker and Badlion just are not the same.

CCyberek

Like I said Lunar was recently exposed for being cheat client so maybe that why it feels so amazing for you

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Echon

Echon

Donator
Donator
IGN
BestYouTuber
Like I said Lunar was recently exposed for being cheat client so maybe that why it feels so amazing for you
I know what you're talking about, however in the coding, if you dump it, you can see that they added it back I'm pretty sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.