Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Fake Banknotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bastiman7777

Minecraft Username:
Bastiman7777​

What is the suggestion about?
Fake Banknotes​

Description:
As most people know, there are lots of scammers across the server. One of the most common problems I encounter during trades are that people try to scam with "fake banknotes". Suppose you are trading an immortal set for 1 million cash and 50k experience. The person you are trading with will have to use /withdraw to get a banknote, and they create a "fake banknote" by putting 1000.001 as the value instead of 1,000,000. It is actually quite hard to distinguish the two values, since the font used makes the comma ( , ) look like a period ( . ). My suggestion is that a letter at the end should be added. For example, if the value is 1,000,000 it would be shortened to 1m, if the value is 150,000 it would be shortened to 150k, and so on.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
I believe that this will help prevent people from getting scammed.​

Extra Information:
I deleted the first version of this suggestion because i spelled the title wrong.​

The_W

Addicted Member
I think this is more useful for beginner players or those that didn't take a careful look on trades.
But for most players that knew this trick, this is not that necessary as they knew how to distinguish and to be careful in trades.

But overall this would certainly save players that not aware of this scam and other players won't need to spent more time to count and verify the banknote. There is nothing bad about this, and not hard to be implemented. So, I'll give an upvote!

Edit: But since scamming allowed on factions and prisons, I think this will be hated by scammers. But for other gamemodes (such as Skyblock) this will be useful.

Pace

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - ACCEPTED
Hello, Bastiman7777​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Pace

Status
Not open for further replies.