Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Fair gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterGamerPro

Minecraft Username:
PeterGamerPro​

What is the suggestion about?
Fair gameplay​

Description:
I have been playing on this server for a while now and I have noticed all the unfair advantages the bad ping can offer to all the useless and skilled players of this community; Reduced KB, unfair hit registration, delayed kb, and most importantly the fact that while being in a combo, you SIMPLY CAN NOT HIT THEM. they seem to be 4-5 blocks away from me (55-70ms) and unless someone has reach, the combo is unbreakable because they hit the air, and I take damage and KB normally. I don't suggest changing the KB mechanics despite how shitty they may be. I suggest blocking all players with 200ms+ delays from playing competitive game modes like PVP, bedwars, skywars, and practice PVP ranked. I suggest a plugin be created that will check the players' connection for 10 seconds. If they have for than 200ms delays it will prevent them from joining the game modes mentioned above. But the plugin won't apply to all the players who would like to play skyblock, survival, or whatever isn't relatable to PVP.​

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will make the gameplay fair for everyone​

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
-1 That is not a good suggestion at all. You can't stop people from playing because of their ping. Not everyone has good wifi or maybe they are far away from the server. This would decrease the player count by a lot because a lot of them play above 150ms because the majority is Asian.

KillBandit

Addicted Member
Many other " PvP only " servers have a thing where players with a high ping cant join the game , as it gives unfair advantage . But Jartex is not a PvP only server , this feature cant be added ..
If you get a bad ping you can request for a VPN bypass and connect to a country which gives good ping on Jartex or ..
just get a better wifi

Also , sometimes while Streaming even I get a ping around
140-200 due to high net consumption ... but that doesn't make teleport all around the map .. At least my opponents have never complained about it. If the player has ping above 400 , I agree its hard to fight them lol

Last edited:

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Neutral
Negative feedback from the community

Heroic

Addicted Member
Donator
I suggest blocking all players with 200ms+ delays from playing competitive game modes like PVP, bedwars, skywars, and practice PVP ranked.
So Jartex want to completely ignore half (probably) of the present players? -1

Also, if you don't like to fight against 200ms+ players, Just leave the server at that time k? k.

maulik1112

Addicted Member
Donator
IGN
maulik1112
So Jartex want to completely ignore half (probably) of the present players? -1

Also, if you don't like to fight against 200ms+ players, Just leave the server at that time k? k.
Agreed. These new players should not make suggestions without thinking and knowing about Jartex.

Jesse531

Donator
Donator
-1 Wow wow wow, I have very laggy wifi it isn't easy to deal with constant spikes and my whole game freezing.. Block them from all comp really? Trash idea.

MerhusDagon

Donator
Donator
-1 What type of suggestion is this? Basically telling people to either move to the proxy or away from it.

Flexier

Donator
Donator
A similar suggestion was posted in the past and was denied.

I personally don't like the idea of "blocking" players with 200+ ms. So, I disapprove of this suggestion, once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.