Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

"Failed rank upgrade"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey My in game usernmae is CrazyBaldWoman, i bought a rank upgrade and it never came i appealed, and waited nothing came, so i used whatever gold i had to buy the rank a second time , then shortly after my appeal gets denied because i already have the rank, when in fact i had to use my money again to buy something i shouldve already had from the start, and youve made it very hard to be in contact with anyone at all who knows what they are doing, i would at the very least like back the gold i had to re spend on the rank from the start , the appeal is on my account , i didnt feel the need to list dates because you can go look , even in the logs i bought something and i can probably find the old screenshots of it popping up in chat saying the rank failed thats the original screenshot i had uploaded to be reimbursed in the first place. Cream#9438

Solution
Community Assistance

Hello, Williamblaaah_24.​
The only way that payment related issued are handled is by submiting a Payment Issue form here: https://jartexnetwork.com/payment-help/
The rest of the Staff Team can't give you any exact answer on what will happen or how the procedure is handled, as it's only the server Owners who look at these issues. Make sure to explain in great detail what the issue is in this form.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Thekillerwolf55

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Reports
IGN
Thekillerwolf55
Hey, W Williamblaaah_24 Thanks for reaching out for assistance from our community, after reviewing your problem I will say there isn't a way to get the gold you spend back. If you have waited for a bit and didn't have spent gold at the same time your money would have been refunded but you had a rank due to spending your gold that's why it failed your payment issue appeal. I am sure there isn't any way of you receiving your gold or your money back, But try to Dm one of the members of the Management team and they might tell you if it's possible to get your money back or if it's impossible
DM one of the Management team member
Rodagave115 Rodagave115 - Rodagave#0001
ovq ovq - Ovq#0001
Viclyn_ Viclyn_ - Viclyn_#7114
DrogonMC DrogonMC - DrogonMC#8810
NotLoLo1818 NotLoLo1818 - Lolo#5555

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND NOT TO SPAM EVERYONE FROMTHE MANAGEMENT TEAM, I WOULD SUGGESTASKINGK ONLY 1 AT A TIME AND IF THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO YOU THEY MIGHT BE BUSY THEN DM SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE AVAILABLE

ovq

Addicted Member
Banned
Known Member
Donator
IGN
ovq
Community Assistance

Hello, Williamblaaah_24.​
The only way that payment related issued are handled is by submiting a Payment Issue form here: https://jartexnetwork.com/payment-help/
The rest of the Staff Team can't give you any exact answer on what will happen or how the procedure is handled, as it's only the server Owners who look at these issues. Make sure to explain in great detail what the issue is in this form.​
For your reference, here is the link to our server rules JN RULES. In the future, please make sure to read and respect our server rules.​
Thank you for your time on JartexNetwork.​

Kind Regards,​
~ ovq

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.