Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Immortal Factions Denied [Factions] YouTubers being allowed to have some commands such as /fly without buying a rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrathPlayz

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
WrathPlayz

What is the suggestion about?
YouTubers being allowed to have some commands such as /fly without buying a rank

Game-mode(s) / Platform(s):
Factions

Description:
I have a request that you enable /fly and a few other commands for the YouTuber role. This will help produce better content.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
This will help Jartex as many youtubers like to record raids such as me but i dont have access to /fly or any other commands so i cant get a good angle to record, this limits the amount of content i can produce for the server.

Allowing YouTubers to have some commands such as /fix all and /fly will help us make more videos on Jartex.

Flagy_

Donator
Donator
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello, WrathPlayz​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):​
  • If a YouTuber is active on a game mode and they need some specific commands to make a better content, they can directly ask voodootje0 or Gunfire.
If you have any questions regarding this rejection, feel free to send me a message on Discord at Flagy_#0001.​

Status
Not open for further replies.