Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hithy

Addicted Member
Although I think jartex has many things that need to be adjusted to make the server better I want to suggest some things to improve PvP.
First of all, making god gear to pvp with takes an incredibly long amount of time and grinding for xp (like endless hours). This causes many players to simply not pvp at all because they are too scared to loose the items that they have just spent hours mindlessly clicking for.
Factions needs to make the inquisitive enchant either have extremely high tiers, which may be very rare or something but I think that there must be a way to get god gear. Also another problem I have ran into is that god sets that cost upwards of 1 mil of in game money can break in less than a minute of fighting. This problem can be fixed by making it easier to get this gear or adding a custom enchant for item durability.
Another thing I would like to add is that the way that God Apples are currently obtained is only through gkits, or player kits which I think is good but many players can buy them, stacks at a time off the wall. I think that gapples should be far more expensive or not purchasable at all and they should be make craftable.
If this was added, there would be a purpose for zombie pigman spawners which currently have very little usage.

Also it think that faction balances are a very good idea, along with faction challenges to maybe unlock higher power per player or allowing /f fly.
I strongly agree that upgrading the levels of spawners for productivity would be a nice challenge instead of just getting higher quantities of spawners.
I hope that the jartex staff takes a long time adding all the things to make as many players happy as possible, and that cannons can be made more than a 100 stacker this next season. Also please fix all of the dupes and glitches before the start of the new season. :)
In my opinion why cannon RAM is lowered, is due to the fact that Jartex bases aren't really that big. Thats just my opinion tho.

JaySN

Addicted Member
Well suggestions is Wagering/Sell inventory

https://jartexnetwork.com/forum/threads/suggestions.10768/

Wagering where layers love pvp
and
Sell inventory/Sell Chest
Like Ranked players above...
Yes I agree with the wagering.
Players can take their God kits and a item they are wager if they loose the duel to his/her opponent. Once 2 players accepted a duel, a inventory which is similar to the trade machine will appear and the 2 players will keep their things which they are wagering for(eg a banknote of 100k) and after they keep the things both have to click accept and a count down goes of and the dueling starts.

Important notes for this suggestion is that they don't lose the gear or items which they took for dueling(except the things they wagered for) and the anti cheat must be op as hell cause hackers will be attracted towards this

Hithy

Addicted Member
Agree with the pay for fly on saico, but still as of what I have heard glitching with fly is easier, and glitching with no fly is basicly impossible + I said it would stop glitching a bit, not entirely.
What do you mean, why disagree ?

yepicfail

I'd be a big fan of giving the top factions irl money again, that would give me and a lot of other players more motivation to play on this server.

Hithy

Addicted Member
fucker you cant walk 50 walled bases that have lava and water + holes in them are you brainwashed?
That makes stuff more interesting, I have to agree that they have to start being similar to Saico.

Status
Not open for further replies.