Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Important Factions - We need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocker10039

X0Kiqa5.jpg

I'm more than excited to share some information regarding what we have been working on as of late!
But we still need your guys help to make this reset even better. so please comment your suggestion/ideas below this post to help us!

Server Release Information

After weeks of work, are we excited to say that Faction reset release is right around the corner! Whilst we all wish that Factions could have been up and running quite a while ago, some things had to be done first!

We have been working on some new stuff for the future, along with some other side elements to the server. However, much more information will come in a couple weeks. For more frequent updates and information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

Couple ideas already worked on

• A new type of spawn with more and better koths!
  • A shop in a gui.
  • Limited the amount of customenchants on gear
  • Reworked enchantment system
  • Durability on spawners ( Can only mine spawners 3 times, to prevent saving spawners overnight )
  • New supply crates system
  • New playervault system
  • More spawner types added to f top
  • Adding new type of scrolls
  • Improved mobstacker
  • and more!

Some ideas we/you have
  • Crophopper (Collect all items in one chunk, for example, all cactus)
  • GenBuckets
  • Limited the number of allys
  • Powermine enchant 3 x 3
  • Challenges
  • ???
Do you Agree or Disagree with those ideas let us know!

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​
first.... dont limit custom enchants on gear, second add 1.11 arrows and nether mob spawners.

Hithy

Addicted Member
first.... dont limit custom enchants on gear, second add 1.11 arrows and nether mob spawners.
You should limit the ce's on armor, because godsets are pretty much too OP, I'm not a big fan of 1.11 arrows, due to the fact we have ce's and there is nether mob spawners.

x o n e

Are you fucking dumb, enderpearls, you can fly in your teretory. Then explain me how you can raid on Saico, autistic fuck.
leave it the way it is, flying cant glitch in bases you fucktard
also you dont pay for fly on saico
fucking autist

Hithy

Addicted Member
leave it the way it is, flying cant glitch in bases you fucktard
also you dont pay for fly on saico
fucking autist
Agree with the pay for fly on saico, but still as of what I have heard glitching with fly is easier, and glitching with no fly is basicly impossible + I said it would stop glitching a bit, not entirely.

TheGamingDome

I got some ideas:p

Why not Jartex make its custom client with all the accepted mods(and make it so that if the players dont use that client. They cant join the server then.) So players cant download hacks and add them.

Also let us sell things like Obby, Lava Bucket, Water Bucket, Buckets, and every cannon related items.

And to add to MamaPvP MamaPvP 's 17th suggestion. Why not edit some spawner drops like mooshroom & slime(because no one uses these anymore), magma cubes and ghasts(add these 2;)) and let them drop like iron gold diamonds and emeralds. To balance the OP level, I would suggest to make these spanwers expensive as my name:)p) and configure the drops; eg if you farm a mooshroom and lets say it drops iron, then lets make it drops 2 or 1 iron after every kill.

Also, make the anticheat better :mad:
Btw Slimes are op if you know how to use it, 5% of the players know about that... (DONT REMOVE SLIMES PLEASE)

Chrisknight

Although I think jartex has many things that need to be adjusted to make the server better I want to suggest some things to improve PvP.
First of all, making god gear to pvp with takes an incredibly long amount of time and grinding for xp (like endless hours). This causes many players to simply not pvp at all because they are too scared to loose the items that they have just spent hours mindlessly clicking for.
Factions needs to make the inquisitive enchant either have extremely high tiers, which may be very rare or something but I think that there must be a way to get god gear. Also another problem I have ran into is that god sets that cost upwards of 1 mil of in game money can break in less than a minute of fighting. This problem can be fixed by making it easier to get this gear or adding a custom enchant for item durability.
Another thing I would like to add is that the way that God Apples are currently obtained is only through gkits, or player kits which I think is good but many players can buy them, stacks at a time off the wall. I think that gapples should be far more expensive or not purchasable at all and they should be make craftable.
If this was added, there would be a purpose for zombie pigman spawners which currently have very little usage.

Also it think that faction balances are a very good idea, along with faction challenges to maybe unlock higher power per player or allowing /f fly.
I strongly agree that upgrading the levels of spawners for productivity would be a nice challenge instead of just getting higher quantities of spawners.
I hope that the jartex staff takes a long time adding all the things to make as many players happy as possible, and that cannons can be made more than a 100 stacker this next season. Also please fix all of the dupes and glitches before the start of the new season. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.