Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Factions - We Need Your Help! | October the 11th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
sand bots is worst fucking feature to add, it becomes so easy to raid. already you dont have to handfill tnt, and printing cannons takes 5 minutes already + 5 mins for the box. adding sand bots makes it even faster to raid, in less than 15 minutes if you are good, you can raid a base. that is abnormally fucking unbalanced

ADD SAND BOTS BUT PUT THEM IN /shop PLEASE DO NOT PUT THEM IN /buy IT will be to Over-Powered for p2w players
ADDDDING THEM TO /SHOP MAKES IT OVERPOWERED NOT OTHER WAY

my suggestion: balance economy properly, pigman cost = 1,5mill, igs cost = 1,8mill
iron ingot 15$ -> 17$ per gold ingot 11$ -> 9$ per
just so finally the economy changes from pigmans to igs

PlahSmuh

Banned
LiZxmSF.jpg

Hello, players of JartexNetwork,

Saturday, 17 October 2020… Factions will reset, this is no longer a secret. A full announcement post will follow with all the details of this brand new reset, this week!

To begin with, we, as jartexnetwork, want to hear some suggestions, ideas, and feedback. In order for us to succeed in this reset, we rely on you, so that being said. We want to know what you want to see in the new reset. If you’ve encountered anything that is too overpowered or ruins the server, let us know and we will look into it.

Please leave anything you want us to know on this post, we’re giving you the chance to help us create the best faction experience we can possibly give. The more detail the better, if you can tell us everything you want us to add perfectly, our team can do a better job at implementing it. If we love your ideas, we might contact you so watch your messages!

With that being said, If you're interested in helping with suggestions, can you use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community, that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

To start off will I ask some questions.
  • Sandbots?
  • Balancing changes?
  • ???
  • `Your suggestions here`
Take this opportunity to let us know by replying to this message what changes you would like to see going forwards!
Please note: Stick to the topic! Any off-topic/non-related to this game mode comments will be deleted.

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​
Sugar canebrake should be buffed and one piece should sell for around 20 cash so there is a way money can be made near the beginning of the season and small factions have a chance of building a good amount of walls. As well as, more spawners. This will help the big gap in spawners from f top factions to small factions

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
LMAO, Don't listen to Depthstrider4 Depthstrider4 ... He is autistic, Adding sand bots and /printer will make the server more playable...

No one wants to play jartex if there are no /printer and sand bots so basically that's why they don't want it...

legit that's the only server that doesn;t have sand bots and /printer i stg

Depthstrider4 Depthstrider4 You are actually more delusional then I thought, The only reason that you don't want sand bots is because new factions will start playing it x)

JozkYaBoi

Donator
Donator
I think u guys should add printer i"ve faced alot of problems printing I have printed alot of cannons it's really annoying to go to the shop and buy materials over and over but u guys can add /printer to solve the problem or u can make the printer a bit better.

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
sandbots
/printer
2 second cannons? nah that’s prob too OP
better cannon jar
better tntfill

Last edited:

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
zaki445566
Add /printer pLzzz

hakim251

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
IGN
hakim251
See Depth isn't playing anymore Arrydzn Arrydzn ,and he is right that it will be easy to raid. I agree on better printer but no for /printer, the jar is decent but the thing is. How it is for u, its also for jihad so basically it's not the printer, jar, etc. Fault it's on the players. If jihad can raid so can u, its not impossible. /printer will make it to easy

Status
Not open for further replies.