Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Factions - We Need Your Help! | July The 29th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrydzn

Addicted Member
Let's say that we get attempted and once we counter them we will be on a 30 min grace period before the next faction can start shooting and this will be for everyone, If they shoot before the timer is over the faction that started shooting before the timer has ended will get striked. This timer could be located in the chat or in the scoreboard.

Zaki445566

Jr.Mod
Staff member
Jr.Mod
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
IGN
zaki445566

WrathPlayz

Donator
Donator
vcUJ06u.jpg

Hello, players of JartexNetwork,

We want to get ideas for the future of Factions. It's no longer a secret that factions will reset soon.

Let us know what you would like to see what we should do with current features. If you have any opinions or ideas, don't hesitate to leave them below. We will look over all your suggestions and see what we can create for next season. To make it a great a new season for everyone to play this summer!

We want to allow the community to let us know what you would like to see within a reset if any features should be added if there is anything we should remove with a new reset, or you could help us by posting all the bugs that should be fixed.

If you're interested in helping with suggestions for changes and additions, can you use this thread to discuss anything with other people in our community that you think would be beneficial. But please be descriptive when giving feedback.

Some ideas we/you have
  • Improved cannoning
  • Changes to the economy
  • Updated rules
  • Pvp changes
  • ????
Please take this opportunity to let us know by replying to this message what changes you would like to see going forwards!
You can also let us know what you think of the current ideas we have and why we should add them or not.

Please note: stick to the topic! Any off-topic comments will be deleted.
Please note: Do not ask when this reset/update will happen we do also not know, we still have to work on the server. So for more information, make sure you're keeping an eye on the forums!

If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.
The JartexNetwork Staff Team​

Please refer to this post

metheman

i have been waiting for so long and now i say make the monthly crates with actual stuff not gkits or money but you can say like crates boundle or amounts of money or ranks and thank you

Wessel, with the roster, I had in mind that new factions would have a 7d period where their roster can change before becoming final.
I know Jartex maps last longer than any other factions server, but I really hate how all the kids who get raided early-on end up merging together. In my opinion, that shouldn't be allowed

I know it is really annoying. I been defending last season and seeing facs merge just to raid us. I do not really like that too. However enabling this will most likely result in broken factions after 2 weeks and jihad just staying there for the rest of the season again uncontested. I would rather have more rules considering leaving and joining for other factions and merging. My fac has no plans to merge and keep it up for a while so this does not really concern us but for the others idk. and i think raiding one base whole season is not fun either

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
I know it is really annoying. I been defending last season and seeing facs merge just to raid us. I do not really like that too. However enabling this will most likely result in broken factions after 2 weeks and jihad just staying there for the rest of the season again uncontested. I would rather have more rules considering leaving and joining for other factions and merging. My fac has no plans to merge and keep it up for a while so this does not really concern us but for the others idk. and i think raiding one base whole season is not fun either
Yeah, if there were rules around joining/leaving as well as merging, we wouldn't need to add /f roster. Good point!

45xxx

Add a poll plugin where you can make a poll and others can vote.
Something like the plugin in the link:

Status
Not open for further replies.