Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Update Factions - We Need Your Help! | July The 29th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eisoks

Donator
Donator
Well in my opinion fr,

Make more special sets, more koths, remove bow boosting, add gap cooldown 5 minutes would be good, remove broken enchants, keep outpost, new warp fps, buff gkit special/ treasure, if possible add /printer, more events, make faction limit like 40-50 players, enable ender pearls at warp end, better ender pearls because most of times they don't work and i also made last map better ender pearls suggestion.

That is lowkey everything what should be added, fixed, removed.

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
Well in my opinion fr,

Make more special sets, more koths, remove bow boosting, add gap cooldown 5 minutes would be good, remove broken enchants, keep outpost, new warp fps, buff gkit special/ treasure, if possible add /printer, more events, make faction limit like 40-50 players, enable ender pearls at warp end, better ender pearls because most of times they don't work and i also made last map better ender pearls suggestion.

Why do you think Faction size needs to be increased...? There has never been a faction on Jartex bigger than like, 25 players..

45xxx

Well in my opinion fr,

and a donkey so we can dupe hehe

Eisoks

Donator
Donator

Mex or Max can you check that suggestion and that video what jozk1234 made.

AX10Playz

Well in my opinion fr,

+1 about everyone what you said but tbh I want special sets to be removed if Its not getting fixed because There is no point of having santa set, you can get legit 2 tapped by guy when you are in santa set tho or gucci set

AX10Playz

There should be random pvp events (copying practice pvp) where we can use /join event and compete for crate keys esc.
+1 and like I said before your suggestions, Maybe add last man standing and everyone get a item and only 25 can join and Last man standing can win god crate maybe an with it spawners but no ranks or vouchers

AX10Playz

its so broken . its really annoying for koth and outpost since abyone can just come knock and fly away with punch 2 bow its shouldnt be that way
Well It will be also annoying when you cant get out cuz people can keep you in combat by hitting u with snowballs and you cant get out, Also Its still same with bow boosting or without boosting when you want to kite or run

Status
Not open for further replies.