Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Factions stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

AX10Playz

Minecraft Username:
AX10

What is the suggestion about?
Factions stuff

Description:
Dear staff, my suggestions for next season so jartex be more better are

- Add Anti gravity III Legendary Custom enchant back and enable jumping in warzone pvp also and add something which cant let us to jump to safezone in combat like kitpvp gamemode

- Let the map 1 month, not 2 months cuz its too much boring if its 2 months, other faction servers f top competitions are 1 month

- Add events for factions, Example : Pvp tournaments, Faction vs faction or Best base building event

- Let f top buycraft prizes weekly not every 2 weeks and add grace period f top prizes too

- Remove cactus eco and add Cane farm eco ( add harvester hoes ) do prizes buycraft for most who hit cane Example : 1st 50 $ buycraft
2nd 35 $ buycraft 3rd 15 $ buycraft

- Add /stats ( Player name ) to see how many player hit canes + How long he was online in faction , how many kills and deaths

- Decrease the cost of custom enchant books

- Add /cf and /xf back to factions

- Get back koths and at least every day 3 koths one at NA time and one at AU time and EU time so everyone can be on for koth in their time :D

- Add New custom enchant for common and it is to feed player hunger

- Add New Custom Enchant for legendary and its Strength II

- Change something in overload custom enchant and add OverLoad IV
OverLoad 1 gives 1 extra heart
Overload 2 gives 2 extra heart
Overload 3 gives 3 extra heart
Overload 4 gives 4 extra heart

- Remove custom crops like hum burger and others because first time to hear about hum burger tree

- Add New Special sets

- Add outpost back !

Voodootje0, Gunfire, JustTheimo, Flagy i wish you read this if you want factions to be best and all like it :D
Overload I gives 1 extra heart

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Players will be more happy :D and will not quit factions because some people like give up or dont like factions cuz some of things r not back

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello AX10Playz,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.