Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Factions Rules

Movq

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
Movq​

What is your suggestion's title?
Factions Rules​

Suggestion Details:
So in the last season ALOT of misunderstandings towards the rules happened . Same thing with Some on spot changes to the rules at the last 2 days of the map . along with some people living on the edge with the rules.​
so i decided to make this ( i will be explaining MOST important rules on factions , and hoping to make it more enjoyable this way).​
Base Rules:
1-You are allowed a 20 chunk buffer. these start after your base shell wall.​
2- Minimum Base Box size must be at least 3x3 chunks and maximum of 10 x 10 chunks the base box can be 2.5 chunks off the border at max ( can be closer than that but not further), And minimum of 50 blocks height ( this means your base box must start at around y=200 and the roof of the base box must be at y 250 at least .​
3- Ocean
You are only allowed a maximum of a 16 block ocean within your walls buffer(1 chunk).​
You are not allowed an ocean in-front of your counter either.​
4- Buffer counters
You are permitted a maximum of 2 Buffer Counter per side of your base. Empty boxes in your buffer will count towards this limit ( can't be 360 cannons that shoot all ways).​
5- Maximum of 6 chunks of walls on a buffer counter.​
6-Spawner Boxes
Spawner boxes are limited to only 2. This can only be 2 boxes with all your spawners inside . spawner must be placed at y200 or above . a spawner box is a box with any amount of value and any type of spawners. ( anything more than 100mil in value ) YOU can NOT sperate 100mil value across your base to avoid this rule . a spawner box must also be at least 30 blocks height
blaze grinder excluded from this rule can be made at any y level ( the value rule still counts only if a certain faction abuses this to avoid the spawner boxes rule).​
7-Blocking & Scattering Spawners
Placing any sort of block (water, obsidian) next to spawners is prohibited. This would be blocking spawners. You are required to have an AIR gap of 1 block or more in between every single pillar of spawners (blazes excluded). ( you must have enough space around the spawners so they can be ceggable ( staff direction to decide if the box is illegal or not).​
You are also not allowed to scatter spawners everywhere throughout your base on the roof and walls.​
8-AntiNuke walls are allowed maximum of 3 chunks per side.​
9- you can't have pre made / claimed back counters on your buffer . how ever you can have 2 buffer counters which are located inside your base walls .​
Defending Rules:
1- you are allowed to Side counter a faction cannon box from 3 directions only ( Front and both sides ) Siding from the back will be considered as BACK COUNTRING .​
2- Switching Counters
You must wait 10 minutes between switching from buffer counter to side counter and 5 minutes from side counter to another side counter (only applies when countering the same cannon box ) .​
if your cannon blows before a shot breaks one of the walls of a cannon box the timer won't be counted.( you can side again with no need of waiting)​
3-Buffer Countering While on Shield
Buffer Countering while on shield is not allowed. You are only allowed to side counter. This does not include the grace period after a raid is finished .​
4-Wild Patching
Wild patching is defined as excessive placing of blocks outside of your claims in front of shots from a cannon during an active raid. (At least 3 blocks past the last wall of your claim) This means if you accidently spam 3 blocks outside the last wall on wilderness , it will not be considered as wild patching .​
5-you are not allowed to claim random claims on your buffer that prevents other factions from finding a good place to set up ( if you want to prevent a faction from using a cannon box you can lava / chunkbust it.​
General Rules:
1- you can Gen patch your cannon box if it blows up by it self . If your cannon box gets countered you will have to wait 5 minutes from the last shot to gen patch it again .​
2- 1 cannon per box ( you can't have more than 1 working cannon inside the same cannon box )​
this is all what i can think of for now if you have any changes /extra rules to add msg me on Discord DiscordBot#2958​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Clear Rules​

Last edited:

Masri123

Addicted Member
Donator
Hello Movq

I decided to +1 your suggestion. Always, rules are not clear and not justified enough to an extent that covers almost all situations which irritates a player if a situation out of the rules explanation happens to them.

All rules not only faction's should be updated, explained frequently rather than creating rules at the spot and banning players for it, which happened to other players recently.

Good Luck!

BabbyXD

Addicted Member
- Siding from the back should be allowed. If you're forcing you need to worry about all sides of your boxes at all times.
- Having premade back counters is something that could be removed, agreed.
- Not being allowed to have random claims in your buffer. Disagree, I think 1x1 claims within old cannon boxes is fine, but anything else should be removed.

Everything else I agree with.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
Movq

Movq

Donator
Donator
- Siding from the back should be allowed. If you're forcing you need to worry about all sides of your boxes at all times.
- Having premade back counters is something that could be removed, agreed.
- Not being allowed to have random claims in your buffer. Disagree, I think 1x1 claims within old cannon boxes is fine, but anything else should be removed.

Everything else I agree with.
over attempts claims will be everywhere and you wont be able to find a good spot to set up close range cannons
3 sides is enough to check :thumpsup:

Mo_oC

Addicted Member
IGN
Mo_oC
I decided to upvote it. Well, we help me alot.

LucrativeGX561

Great Reporter
Great Reporter
Donator
Hello Movq,

After reading your suggestion I have decided to upvote it.

Have fun playing on
JartexNetwork!

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello, Movq​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​
Kind Regards,​
~ Yanique1