Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Factions] Return of items after dieing to hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyalGod

Your In-Game Name:
RoyalGod
What is your suggestion about?:
Return of items after dieing to hackers
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Factions
Describe your suggestion:
If I go out to pvp, and I whould record everything I had in my inventory, and report it to staff after with the record of the hacker. I feel like you should be able to get your items back. Lets say it this way: You buy keys from the shop, and you got armor and pvp with it. 2 seconds later you go to pvp and a hacker kill's you. After that you record it and they get ban. I feel like the player should get their items back, just like HCF ( Hard core factions) if they go into discord.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This could help Jartex to improve to make people pvp and buy more stuff from the shop. Alot of people I know never pvp becuse of hackers. Jartex has alot of issues with hackers becuse its a cracked server. So If they have a vpn, and they kill you with your gset (God set) they can just give it to their alt, and keep it for ever.
Is there anything else we should know?:
One of the most most importent reasons why I think it should be added is becuse staff is not allways online to handle the situation.

Chargers2019

With the amount of hackers on this server, and all the cases of people losing stuff to hackers, it would be to demanding on staff. And no way they could please everyone! While this sounds great on paper, it's not really practical.

p2wSERVER

This could also go hand in hand with my suggestion.... basically the same thing.

I do agree tho, that there should be some sort of a refund system.
And if it's possible to make the process easy on staff it would be a +1 from me.

Last edited:

GeorgeAWP

Addicted Member
Banned
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello there,
Thank you for the interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion.
The reason(s) I am denying your suggestion are:​
  • Due to the amount of hackers on Jartex, as it is a cracked server, staff will not be able to have time to refund items to every single player who gets killed by a hacker.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!
Have A Good Day,
Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.