Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Factions reset changes and additions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username:
IvanTheGreat

What is the suggestion about?
Factions reset changes and additions

Description:
Hey, I am a fellow player on jartex factions and think the following changes would be best for the server you should first if you can fix all bugs like raiding said then fix and make all the custom enchants work. I think you should add 2 new thing evolution gkits if you dont know what it is cosmic has them and they are extremely fun and cool. You should a 2-5 new enchants I think something like cleeve witch would go on and axe and if you hit a player it hurts enemys around you. Please consider these options. Also you should add more koth and a new thing bosses with would spawn in every like 8 hours and the whole server would fight them meaning more pvp and whoever does the most damage get the best stuff and also last but not least a convoy to replace the supply crate events and make the chest have diffrent raritys and can give you amazing things. Thanks hop you consite ir #despiteontop

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It could allow more pvp witch is always a good thing. More players and in genral the server will evolve.

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello IvanTheGreat6550,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.