- Jul 9, 2019
Gimme the thing alr
Factions - JartexNetwork 2019
August 17th 2019, 18:00 GMT / 14:00 EST / 13:00 CST / 12:00 MT / 11:00 PST
Hello, players of JartexNetwork,
We're back, and it's time for the new awaited Factions reset! Over the past weeks, not only we worked on this update, which contains brand new things. But we also had help from outside people we hired, to work on this reset.
For this reset, are we mainly focusing on the server performance of Factions that`s why we now have a fully custom spigot we will be using this season of factions.. Of course, it will also contain new features and important bug fixes that many of you guys will like! (full list below)
As this update focuses on the core concept of Factions, we’ve changed some features which will impact the gamemode. Factions is now only about placing spawners and afking those spawners all day, we want to change this, so we had to come up with something new something different, something we haven't seen any server does.
We came up with the idea to make it a farm2win economy we have created multiple new types of crops and farmable items, those items will help you get your faction value and become f top one. Those farming items can't be afked farmed (Or you have to come up with your own farm system) so the players that will play have a bigger chance of winning the season.
Next to this how bigger the base how more you can farm, a bigger base will also be harder to protect from enemies, so you have to make choices. This will hopefully let people make big bases instead of a little underground box with all their spawners stacked.
We are not sure if you guys will like these changes, but we will still try it out this season, if this doesn't workout, do we have to come up with something new next season. So make sure to let us know what to do differently.
For this reset we’ve also listened to the community, we hope that your suggestions/ideas/or bug reports are now fixed and or added within this reset. We saw a lot of suggestion for faction fly and horizontal gen buckets so that is added this season also.
Let's not make it longer and go straight to the details since that's what people are interested in.
It's with great pleasure that we can announce that this all will be released this Saturday (August 17, 2019) we are expecting the release around 7 PM CET.
Saturday 17th August 2019
18:00 GMT / 14:00 EST / 13:00 CST / 12:00 MT / 11:00 PST
Grace Period (no explosions): 7 days
First hour: No flight, No wilderness command
World Corners: 12
Season duration: 9 weeks
Faction size: 25 members
Please note: The release time can be a couple of minutes later, we are trying to reach 7 PM CET.
If you do encounter any bugs or any issues be sure to make a bug report as we shall be closely looking at that section to fix things as soon as possible on the new reset!
Faction Top RewardsThis new and upcoming Faction season comes of course with a brand new Faction top competition.
Map resets will now last 9 weeks A season will last exactly ten weeks or seventy days. This means that a schedule for the start and end of a map is pre-defined, as-well-as an end of map payout what will be at Saturday 19 October 2019 at 18:00 GMT / 14:00 EST / 13:00 CST / 12:00 MT / 11:00 PST
Season 1 starts at the following date and time:
Every 2 weeks Rewards: #1, #2, & #3
End of the Season Reward:
- First Place
- $75 Store Gift Card
- Second Place
- $50 Store Gift Card
- Third Place
- $20 Store Gift Card
The end of the season rewards will be paid out after 61 days of the release!
- First Place
- 500 USD PayPal Money + $500 Store Gift Card
- Second Place
- 250 USD PayPal Money + $250 Store Gift Card
- Third Place
- $250 Store Gift Card
There may be additions to this over the next few days, or there may be things we've forgotten to add. However, the futures listed below are features that are already completed at this exact moment of writing the post. We are currently working on more features planned. So, let's not make it longer and go straight to what we have updated:
Please note: Any suggestions for changes feel free to leave them in the comments.
- NEW! Builds
- The new map will feature a brand new spawn!
- Brand new end world & farm world.
- New warps and NPCs around spawn for easy access.
- UPDATED! Economy
- Added back the old school spawner shop where you can purchase spawners no levels or heads needed.
- Added a favorite page into the shop where you can add your favorite shop items.
- The border for overworld will be 18,000 x 18,000 ( -9000 -> 9000)
- NEW! The border for farm world will be 7,500 x 7,500 ( -3750 -> 3750)
- The border for end world will be 10,000 x 10,000 ( -5000 -> 5000)
- There is a total of 12 corners
- NEW! GKIT System
- Factions members limit of 25 members
- Upgradeable f power up to 40 power
- NEW! New and fully custom KOTH & Outpost plugin
- BUG FIX! Rebalanced Special Sets
- Improved hopper performance
- Cannon improvements
- Squids & Slimes spawn in all biomes
- NEW! Custom obsidian destroyer
- Improved crophoppers
- BUG FIX! Mob heads will now stack
- Updated store so we can use the custom crops
- NEW! Custom Crops
- Tomato Crops
- Corn Crops
- Blue berries
- And many more if there is enough time
- BUG FIX!
- NEW! Factions Fly
- With /f fly you can only fly in your own claimed territory.
- The /fly command will still let you fly everywhere.
- NEW! Faction warn system
- Added the Harvester Hoe
- NEW! gen buckets shop and finally added (Horizontal) Gen Buckets
- Misc Changes
- Item stacking has been resolved
- Added proper command aliases /gen, /genbucket to /gb (opening the genbucket menu)
- Genbuckets will no longer work if an enemy is within 50 blocks
- Fixed knockback settings
- Changed the /f see chunk particle
- Fixed a multitude of typos found in the server
- Fixed a crashing issue.
- Updated Ultra crate
- Immortal rank buff
- Improved kits
- Prevented renaming special sets
- Improved auction house performance
- UPDATED! Removed some typos in broadcast
- Faction saving is now faster.
- BUG FIX! Mobaura check will check less often and more accurate for real abusers.
- NEW! Key all vouchers
- Changed mob coins & head drop rates
- Fixed issue with fly at spawn
- Fixed bug with rename tags
- BUG FIX! Fixed issues with wrong rewards in monthly rates.
- Chat will now show faction top place.
- Playervaults are completely recoded and should be less CPU consuming.
- Several fixes to timings in server jar, should improve redstone and entity performance.
- Fixed lore issue that causes conflicts with special sets.
- Hit registration is improved.
- BUG FIX! Less rubberbanding when running on carpets.
This is only a few of the additions we will be implementing into the new server. You'll need to play to find out more! Stay tuned for some upcoming Sales. Soon to be announced!
That's about it from our end, and a big thanks to you all for being so patient!
Questions & Answers
Q: What will be kept after the reset?
Q: What will be lost with the reset?
- /gkits (However a couple will be still disabled in the first couple of days)
- Purchase or won out of crates commands
Q: Why did factions reset?
A: A lot of people have left and said the map became boring they have seen everything, and they want a fresh start. So here it is a clean new map with some updates!
This means all factions, items, money and the map will be reset. Nothing will be kept leftover from the previous map. Of course, all purchases will be reissued so nobody will be out of pocket in that regard. I know this must be a disappointing revelation for a lot of you, but think about the exciting new changes, the new alliances you can forge, the new map, the new features and updates the different kind of gameplay and style being provided with this update will surely make it a worth-while and exciting reset!
Too much information? Ready to play Jartex?!
Log onto play.jartexnetwork.com and just select your gamemode and PLAY!
If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.