- Sep 11, 2018
what the FU**, RESET AGAIN FOR FACTIONS GG
Factions - JartexNetwork 2019
April 6nd 2019, 18:00 GMT / 14:00 EST / 13:00 CST / 12:00 MT / 11:00 PST
Hello, players of JartexNetwork,
The time has finally arrived! I am excited to be able to announce today that Factions will reset officially!
As this update focuses on the core concept of Factions, we’ve changed some features and rules which impact the gamemode. This includes; changes to the setup, lots of bug fixes and changes to improve the balance between new and experienced players.
For this reset we’ve once again listened to the community, we hope that your suggestions/ideas/or bug reports are now fixed and or added within this reset.
Let's not make it longer and go straight to the details since that's what people are interested in.
It's with great pleasure that we can announce that this all will be released this Saturday (April 6, 2019) we are expecting the release around 7 PM CET.
Saturday 6th April 2019
18:00 GMT / 14:00 EST / 13:00 CST / 12:00 MT / 11:00 PST
Grace Period (no explosions): 7 days
First hour: No flight, No wilderness command
World Corners: 12
Season duration: 10 weeks
Please note: The release time can be a couple of minutes later, we are trying to reach 7 PM CET.
If you do encounter any bugs or any issues be sure to make a bug report as we shall be closely looking at that section to fix things as soon as possible on the new reset!
Faction Top RewardsThis new and upcoming Faction season comes of course with a brand new Faction top competition.
Map resets will now last 10 weeks A season will last exactly ten weeks or seventy days. This means that a schedule for the start and end of a map is pre-defined, as-well-as an end of map payout what will be at Saturday 15th June 2019 at 18:00 GMT / 14:00 EST / 13:00 CST / 12:00 MT / 11:00 PST
Last season the main issue was players mining spawners and only placing their spawners 1 hour before the ftop payout, to stop this from happening will we implement a brand new system.
Because of implementing this brand new system will we remove the old spawnerlevels rankup system we added last season.
All right now, let's talk about what this new factiontop system will be, FactionTop will from now on no longer add the value of a spawner out of the shop, from now on we will work with spawner value.What means that the spawner will start increasing value as soon as it's placed, based on its purchase price. This increase will be every 5 minutes and will count towards FactionTop as long as the spawner is placed. If you mine the spawner, all the FactionTop value it has accumulated will be removed.
This way you will make a significant loss on your FactionTop value that you cannot regain very quickly since it is based on time. This should hopefully encourage players to place early, and defend their bases instead of hiding all their spawners until the very end. It should also prevent factions from giving each other spawners at the end of the season at the last minute since this would not benefit them at all.
Season 1 starts at the following date and time:
Every 2 weeks Rewards: #1, #2, & #3
End of the Season Reward:
- First Place
- $75 Store Gift Card
- Second Place
- $50 Store Gift Card
- Third Place
- $20 Store Gift Card
The end of the season rewards will be paid out after 90 days of the release!
- First Place
- 500 USD PayPal Money + $500 Store Gift Card
- Second Place
- 250 USD PayPal Money + $250 Store Gift Card
- Third Place
- $250 Store Gift Card
Please note: We’ll update the Faction-Top contest rule sometime in the coming days in the rules page itself to make more clear that for future resets you will not be allowed to split or merge Factions before ANY of the Faction-Top payouts.
There may be additions to this over the next few days, or there may be things we've forgotten to add. However the futures listed below are features that are already completed at this exact moment of writing the post. We are currently working on more features planned. So, let's not make it longer and go straight to what we have updated:
Please note: Any suggestions for changes feel free to leave them in the comments.
- NEW! Builds
- The new map will feature a brand new spawn!
- Brand new endworld & jungleworld.
- New warps and NPCs around spawn for easy access.
- Brand fps arena finally an updated one.
- UPDATED! Economy
- New shop GUI - /shop
- Added back the old school spawner shop where you can purchase spawners no levels or heads needed.
- Added a favorite page into the shop where you can add your favorite shop items.
- NEW! Type of Special armor sets
- Added new types of special sets.
- Rebalanced all existing special sets
- The border for overworld will be 18,000 x 18,000 ( -9000 -> 9000)
- NEW! The border for jungleworld will be 7,500 x 7,500 ( -3750 -> 3750)
- The border for endworld will be 10,000 x 10,000 ( -5000 -> 5000)
- There is a total of 12 corners
- BACK! Added Outpost back
- We have fixed all the existing bugs in outpost
- A brand new map for outpost
- BUG FIX! Faction Missions
- New missions a total of 73 different missions
- Rewarded with faction tokens
- Added new levels missions
- NEW! Leaderboards
- Added an online top leaderboard
- Added a vote top leaderboard
- Added a Koth win top leaderboard
- Added a kill top leaderboard
- UPDATED! Logging of Crates en vouchers
- All rewards from crates/vouchers are now logged
- UPDATED! Faction Top Leader Board
- New updating and calculating system
- Fixed pig spawners being worth 50k instead of 25k
- If a faction owner hasn't logged in for 14 days will the faction no longer be calculated
- NEW! Updated Transfer Shop
- /transfer will now automatically with new items each other day.
- There will be specially limited time rewards only available for a day
- Fixed only displaying the same items every day
- Added LTD items, so that you cant buy unlimited items.
- UPDATED! Factions Plugin
- Fixed power rounding
- Fixed all typos in /f perks
- Regen and Strength perks will no longer override other effects.
- Fixed lack-of-permissions error messages for /f perms
- UPDATED! Custom enchantments
- 2 New custom enchantments!
- Updated/fixed enchants
- Fast Turn - Buffed
- Confusion - Fixed
- Glory - Buffed
- Skill Swipe - Fixed by extra friendly fire check
- Blindness - Buffed based on level.
- Voodoo - Fixed
- Angelic - Buffed chance
- Attenature - Fixed
- Berserk - Fixed
- Enrage - Buffed
- Viper - Fixed
- Clarity - Fixed
- Blood Thirsty - fixed
- Assassin - buffed
- Enderwalker - Completely recoded and fixed
- UPDATED! Aesthetic Changes
- We've worked on a bunch of aesthetic changes to things such as a new spawn, messages, vouchers, scoreboard, and announcements. In general, we've made things a bit more easy to understand and read, and made things look a bit more modern.
- Misc Changes
- Updated and added more player stats
- UPDATED! String will stop enderpearls once again
- Vouchers will no longer work on unbans
- BUG FIX! Fixed the bug that gave the ability to get /fly from spawn
- Fixed obsidian destroyer
- Charged creepers will spawn the same way as normal creepers do.
- Fixed pig spawners being 50k in ftop
- Resolved some issues with basic commands including /msg, /staff, /sc
- BUG FIX! Fixed the teleport / tpa bug where you get teleported back to your latest spot
- UPDATED! Disabled /wild in combat
- Cactus, sugar cane, pumpkin, and melon sell prices adjusted
- UPDATED! Fixed getting lag back while climbing up stairs
- Fixed the mystery crates from treasure monthlycrates
- BUG FIX! Fixed all spawners from treasure monthlycrates
- Enabled enderpearls in the warzone
- BACK! Readded /withdraw
- /trade command has been re-designed
- Added more top rewards
- Fixed an issue with enchanted gear and crafting/inventory slots.
- Fixed falling in to void at warp fps
- Added a god apple cooldown instead of a god apple sickness
- Disabled renaming special sets
- BUG FIX! Fixed blackscrolls only giving level 1 enchants
- NEW! Added crophoppers & chesthoppers
- Added the players name when you invsee someone
- NEW! Added a /f value command to see what value a faction has
- Fixed /bal (username) typo
- Updated the settings menu
- BUG FIX! Fixed when horses stack you only get the loot from 1 horse
- Enabled farming in the new jungleworld
- NEW! Drop Packages
- UPDATED! scoreboard
- NEW! Anti Phase plugin & updated
This is only a few of the additions we will be implementing into the new server. You'll need to play to find out more! Stay tuned for some upcoming Sales. Soon to be announced!
That's about it from our end, and a big thanks to you all for being so patient!
Questions & Answers
Q: What will be kept after the reset?
Q: What will be lost with the reset?
- /gkits (However a couple will be still disabled in the first couple of days)
- Purchase or won out of crates commands
Q: Why did factions reset?
A: A lot of people have left and said the map became boring they have seen everything, and they want a fresh start. So here it is a clean new map with some updates!
This means all factions, items, money and the map will be reset. Nothing will be kept leftover from the previous map. Of course, all purchases will be reissued so nobody will be out of pocket in that regard. I know this must be a disappointing revelation for a lot of you, but think about the exciting new changes, the new alliances you can forge, the new map, the new features and updates the different kind of gameplay and style being provided with this update will surely make it a worth-while and exciting reset!
Too much information? Ready to play Jartex?!
Log onto play.jartexnetwork.com and just select your gamemode and PLAY!
If you have feedback or any suggestion, let us know we'd love to make this as good as we can.