Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD
  • Welcome to Suggestions
    More information can be found here: CLICK ME

Immortal Factions Factions PvP.

Eisoks

Donator
Donator

Minecraft Username:
Eisoks​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Immortal-Factions​

What is your suggestion's title?
Factions PvP.​

Suggestion Details:
Hello, everyone! I hve been thinking about the current state of pvp in Immortal Factions and I would like to make a suggestion. Right now, it feels like things are a bit out of balance. The game is flooded with p5 special sets which, in my opinion, detract from the overall enjoyment. Brands like Santa, Gucci, Versace, Adidas, and Bape have all seen nerfs, which I believe is a step in the wrong direction. My suggestion is to return these brands to their original state and remove the p5 special sets from the game. Furthermore, the introduction of special swords with abilities has also made pvp less enjoyable. As it stands, its almost impossible to qd anyone. Additionally the introduction of numerous new pets has thrown things off balance. They ae incredibly powerful and it feels as though they are making the game more pay-to-win. I believe we should revert back to the way things were, to give everyone a fair chance to test out the items, not just the players who are willing to pay. I am actually confident that many players would welcome the return of the old pvp system. It was simply more fun and engaging than it is now. These days, pvp feels lifeless and I think its time for a change. Therefore i urge the developers to make the game less p2w pls and to refrain from adding overpowered items to the game, like negative scrolls, new pets, and new masks. Lets keep the masks as they used to be since they were actually pretty cool!

In conclusion, I'm asking for a fair and balanced pvp experience in the next season. Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea holds the potential to reinvigorate the player base and breathe life back into pvp. At present pvp is in a state where its practically unplayable, which is a real shame. By reverting back to the older and more balanced system, we can make pvp not only more active but also more enjoyable. This suggestion isnt just about fixing the current issues, its about creating a more engaging and fun experience for all. Its a call to action for the developers to take a serious look at the current state of pvpp and consider the benefits of returning to a proven successful system.
We're not just asking for change for the sake of change, but for the sake of all the players who miss the thrill of balancedcompetitive pvp. This isnt just a suggestion, its a plea for fairness and fun in a game we all love. I believe that this is a suggestion that definitely deserves serious consideration.​

Doytrex

+1 most players including me quit due to PVP being unplayable because motivation and fun vanished after the P2W/overpowered items came to existence. PVP is about the satisfaction of killing your opponent but jartex doesnt offer this anymore because you cant deal damage to your opponents anymore due to overpowered items and imbalances in PVP . Simply all jartex needs to do is let players be able to quickdrop/kill their opponents. Even if overpowered items exist, at least fix the damage and let us be able to deal enough damage to kill our opponents or there is no satisfaction/enjoyment to play.

Moamise

Minecraft Username:
Eisoks​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
Immortal-Factions​

What is your suggestion's title?
Factions PvP.​

Suggestion Details:
Hello, everyone! I hve been thinking about the current state of pvp in Immortal Factions and I would like to make a suggestion. Right now, it feels like things are a bit out of balance. The game is flooded with p5 special sets which, in my opinion, detract from the overall enjoyment. Brands like Santa, Gucci, Versace, Adidas, and Bape have all seen nerfs, which I believe is a step in the wrong direction. My suggestion is to return these brands to their original state and remove the p5 special sets from the game. Furthermore, the introduction of special swords with abilities has also made pvp less enjoyable. As it stands, its almost impossible to qd anyone. Additionally the introduction of numerous new pets has thrown things off balance. They ae incredibly powerful and it feels as though they are making the game more pay-to-win. I believe we should revert back to the way things were, to give everyone a fair chance to test out the items, not just the players who are willing to pay. I am actually confident that many players would welcome the return of the old pvp system. It was simply more fun and engaging than it is now. These days, pvp feels lifeless and I think its time for a change. Therefore i urge the developers to make the game less p2w pls and to refrain from adding overpowered items to the game, like negative scrolls, new pets, and new masks. Lets keep the masks as they used to be since they were actually pretty cool!​
In conclusion, I'm asking for a fair and balanced pvp experience in the next season. Thank you for taking the time to read my suggestion!​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This idea holds the potential to reinvigorate the player base and breathe life back into pvp. At present pvp is in a state where its practically unplayable, which is a real shame. By reverting back to the older and more balanced system, we can make pvp not only more active but also more enjoyable. This suggestion isnt just about fixing the current issues, its about creating a more engaging and fun experience for all. Its a call to action for the developers to take a serious look at the current state of pvpp and consider the benefits of returning to a proven successful system.​
We're not just asking for change for the sake of change, but for the sake of all the players who miss the thrill of balancedcompetitive pvp. This isnt just a suggestion, its a plea for fairness and fun in a game we all love. I believe that this is a suggestion that definitely deserves serious consideration.​
+1 its dead as fuck. Noone is playing this gamemode like they used to.