Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Old [Factions, Prison, SkyBlock Dream, SkyBlock Fantasy, SkyWars, KitPvP, EggWars, Creative] /rank

Status
Not open for further replies.

seif_kz

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
Your In-Game Name:
DaSuperGangsta
What is your suggestion about?:
/rank
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Factions, Prison, SkyBlock Dream, SkyBlock Fantasy, SkyWars, KitPvP, EggWars, Creative
Describe your suggestion:
My idea is adding a command that will help you find out what rank a specific person has in any gamemode, how it works is, if you type /rank <player> it would say what rank they have
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It would help some people know what ranks other people have without having to directly question them if they aren't present
Is there anything else we should know?:
Example: if you type /rank DaSuperGangsta on Skyblock Dream, it would say 'DaSuperGangsta is a SkyChamp' however, on factions, it would say 'DaSuperGangsta doesn't have a rank here'

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
seif_kz

seif_kz

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
/list shows people that are online, however, my suggestion is to make it so that if you type /rank <player> it would say what rank they have whether they are online or offline, but thanks for the feedback anyway.

JaySN

Addicted Member
hmm a simple idea which can be useful.
But I will go with a neutral for now unless you can explain more uses for this for the community and the staff members too

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
seif_kz

seif_kz

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
hmm a simple idea which can be useful.
But I will go with a neutral for now unless you can explain more uses for this for the community and the staff members too
Say for example you want to buy a friend a gift, like a rank upgrade or something, but you don't know what rank they have so that you can upgrade it, you can then use /rank and it might help with that

JaySN

Addicted Member
Say for example you want to buy a friend a gift, like a rank upgrade or something, but you don't know what rank they have so that you can upgrade it, you can then use /rank and it might help with that
A good reply I have to say but could you please u think of eays that staff can use it in daily basis

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
seif_kz

seif_kz

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Donator
Team Reports
A good reply I have to say but could you please u think of eays that staff can use it in daily basis
One thing that's on my mind right now is for the Discord Donator rank, say a random player made a donator rank request and typed that he has SkyVIP on Skyblock or whatever, staff can then use the /rank command to check if he's legit or lying, other than that, I just see it as a simple command that people can use to know other people's ranks

Status
Not open for further replies.