Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Factions PotPVP NEW Custom Enchantments

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Factions PotPVP NEW Custom Enchantments​

Suggestion Details:
My suggestion is to add a Custom enchantment that gives you more pots the more you hit, For example idk how many hits it will take for players to kill you with max Santa GSET and god sword but my suggestion is To add a custom enchantment that can give you pots to make you last lets say 3x longer, Now players get drained fast of pots and even Gapple doesn't help if someone has Purge 3, then you realise you are without any effects and you get 3 crit hitted by someone who is in demi god set and god sword.​
The custom enchantment can be called "Alchemist" or whatever you wanna call it but it should make players last as long as their max gset.​
WIZARD PET is good as it is because even if it procs with the custom enchantment, players would still benefit enough from custom enchantment and WIZARD PET are from players who cap koth WHO are mostly P2W and get gsets from GKITS so give New players chances to Get OP.​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This would help GOOD players last longer in PVP​

Extra Information:
N/A​

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, T0m45_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Yanique1