Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Factions PotPVP needs to be RE-WORKED

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Minecraft Username:
T0m45_​

What is your suggestion's title?
Factions PotPVP needs to be RE-WORKED (Read fully)​

Suggestion Details:
EDIT: The damage and special sets and strength is already cool, I have just tested out the PVP! so ignore the damage aspects of the suggestions below, just only read about custom enchantment opinions below.
Before suggesting I will first talk about why the PVP is wrong and why Real players quit and why the content is bad, Just like other games like league of legends or anything that u can think of has competition that is good and in PVP games where there's more competition and u need more skill it gets more interesting and fun to players, I like PVP'ing in minecraft because of the stuff u get for killing players, because of combo satisfaction and more so there are things that make players interested in the content.
The main problems about this season's PVP:
Purge III
Starvation V
Unmatched VI
Shield III
See all of this? yea it's exactly the problem that makes PVP not smooth at all and uneven and more luck based.​
The solution is to completely change or remove those custom enchantments.
Why Purge III is the problem? It removes strength which nerfs the opponent's damage towards you which makes you survive the pvp easier from an opponent who is better than you and has good skills.​
It removes Speed III which lowers the chance of opponent getting combo's on you and makes it easier for opponent to hit you.​
It removes Resistance 1 which is useful in PVP and should not be removed since it's all from gap.​
Starvation V is the problem because It's literally no skill at all, it's annoying and all you are doing to keep yourself is eating steak, yes ofc you can spam and eat it quicker but still, it slows players movements down and makes the PVP easier and more inconsistent to do a unskilled and basic actions of just eating a steak.​
Unmatched VI is the problem because it nerfs skilled opponent's damage to you making it easier for you to survive and giving your opponent who worked hard and focused less chance of killing you (A noob).​
It's an easy way out for newbies who cannot learn how to PVP and are lazy.​
Shield III is the problem because it's basically same thing, it makes easier for newbies and noobs to endure a PVP where they didn't learn how to survive.​
EDIT: My suggestion after now seeing that PVP is high in damage and it's my bad for criticising the damage, The season actually needs a buff in healing, Lifesteal V needs buffing with vampire V, Needs to proc more earlier the more you hit a player, it's a competition on who can hit someone the most.

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
This will improve the content of PVP and make competitive players come back to factions​

Extra Information:
N/A​

Last edited:

Tacted

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
No offence but highly disagree with everything here, you clearly haven't seen the actual damage with certain gsets, potpvp and gsets are balanced and the enchants you named, 1 does not work the other 3 are easy to deal with.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
No offence but highly disagree with everything here, you clearly haven't seen the actual damage with certain gsets, potpvp and gsets are balanced and the enchants you named, 1 does not work the other 3 are easy to deal with.

I have seen the damage because I have PVP'ED with santa which is 25% and Roman set is 30% more damage? what's the difference it's 5% (Not a lot at all)
I have been with gset protection 5 and surviving was literally easiest thing, Players were with max swords, name 1 gset that can make all the difference in PVP, there isn't.

Starvation V is not easy to deal with, Nutrition 3 does not help, Santa set does not feed you, nothing works apart from eating steak and that costs time and makes players miss out on pvping, also it slows down players.

Purge 3 works, It just removed my Speed 3 and other effects and you have to replace armor to get those effects back = annoying and pointless, no potpvp server has those type of shits.

Unmatched VI is easy to deal with but very risky and pointless, only way you get it back is by replacing set or drinking a pot potion, how is that relating to pvping, Aiming and other skills? it's not.

The main reason why players get drained of pots is because Lifesteal does not support them enough of the time.

Tacted

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
I have seen the damage because I have PVP'ED with santa which is 25% and Roman set is 30% more damage? what's the difference it's 5% (Not a lot at all)
I have been with gset protection 5 and surviving was literally easiest thing, Players were with max swords, name 1 gset that can make all the difference in PVP, there isn't.

Starvation V is not easy to deal with, Nutrition 3 does not help, Santa set does not feed you, nothing works apart from eating steak and that costs time and makes players miss out on pvping, also it slows down players.

Purge 3 works, It just removed my Speed 3 and other effects and you have to replace armor to get those effects back = annoying and pointless, no potpvp server has those type of shits.

Unmatched VI is easy to deal with but very risky and pointless, only way you get it back is by replacing set or drinking a pot potion, how is that relating to pvping, Aiming and other skills? it's not.

The main reason why players get drained of pots is because Lifesteal does not support them enough of the time.
No, no, I'm pretty sure that you are a skyblock player, so let me explain some stuff.
Factions is much different from skyblock pvp in many ways such as:
1.Skyblocks gsets are protection 5 and have better abilities, on skyblock santa is 25% on factions its 20, and the reason u were losing to a roman because roman is a protection 5 set while santa is protection 4, and atleast on factions protection 5 sets are really really good, it is a huge difference.
2.Starvation V is very easy to deal with if u are in santa or gucci, all you have to do is eat 1 crapple and the hunger bars will go to full instantly, if you're in any other set I suggest /feed or carry normal food.
3.Purge 3 is also easy to deal with if u have str and speed applied on 1 pieace, ofc it would be boots because thats where speed goes onto, and once u do get purged, quickly re-equip the boots and you get all the effects back, once again very easy to deal with!
4.Unmatched VI yes its very easy to deal with, you deal with it in the same way as purge or if u dont like drunk 2 i guess just carry str pots.
5.Lifesteal works a lot and you do not realize it most times and the times that IT DOSEN'T work is because your enemy has silence 3, which is one of the best enchants and basically stops lifesteal from working, and this is not a buggy enchant its just how the enchant works.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
No, no, I'm pretty sure that you are a skyblock player, so let me explain some stuff.
Factions is much different from skyblock pvp in many ways such as:
1.Skyblocks gsets are protection 5 and have better abilities, on skyblock santa is 25% on factions its 20, and the reason u were losing to a roman because roman is a protection 5 set while santa is protection 4, and atleast on factions protection 5 sets are really really good, it is a huge difference.
2.Starvation V is very easy to deal with if u are in santa or gucci, all you have to do is eat 1 crapple and the hunger bars will go to full instantly, if you're in any other set I suggest /feed or carry normal food.
3.Purge 3 is also easy to deal with if u have str and speed applied on 1 pieace, ofc it would be boots because thats where speed goes onto, and once u do get purged, quickly re-equip the boots and you get all the effects back, once again very easy to deal with!
4.Unmatched VI yes its very easy to deal with, you deal with it in the same way as purge or if u dont like drunk 2 i guess just carry str pots.
5.Lifesteal works a lot and you do not realize it most times and the times that IT DOSEN'T work is because your enemy has silence 3, which is one of the best enchants and basically stops lifesteal from working, and this is not a buggy enchant its just how the enchant works.

Yes I agree, you explained how things work but Still, it's all about the outcome of the PVP, it's irritating to replace sets, maybe starvation is more okay if u eat 1 crapple to fill up hunger but I mean it's all still quite OP, Lifesteal can be improved.

I was in a santa protection 5 set btw and surviving was so easy.

it's really risky to replace sets especially in potpvp where u have to have space for pots and strenght pots fill in the inventory too much and you would have to have like 10 of them for entire 3-10 minute or how ever long it will last PVP.

Players love PVP that is simple and clean.

Purge 3 is the main problem with unmatched VI, it's not good for Potpvp where things should be clean.
Remember it's best if it's all about who gets more hits rather then someone who is a newbie who still ables to survive being a punching bag.

Roman's Protection 5 is a Good addition to the game but still, it's all an easy way out but im never that bias.

I know they probs won't change PVP but im just saying how it is, it was better when things were more difficult seasons ago.

Tacted

Known Member
Known Member
Donator
Yes I agree, you explained how things work but Still, it's all about the outcome of the PVP, it's irritating to replace sets, maybe starvation is more okay if u eat 1 crapple to fill up hunger but I mean it's all still quite OP, Lifesteal can be improved.

I was in a santa protection 5 set btw and surviving was so easy.

it's really risky to replace sets especially in potpvp where u have to have space for pots and strenght pots fill in the inventory too much and you would have to have like 10 of them for entire 3-10 minute or how ever long it will last PVP.

Players love PVP that is simple and clean.

Purge 3 is the main problem with unmatched VI, it's not good for Potpvp where things should be clean.
Remember it's best if it's all about who gets more hits rather then someone who is a newbie who still ables to survive being a punching bag.

Roman's Protection 5 is a Good addition to the game but still, it's all an easy way out but im never that bias.

I know they probs won't change PVP but im just saying how it is, it was better when things were more difficult seasons ago.
Yeah well that probably will not be changed since well the p5 santas and the other sets only occur on EOTW events, but when its a normal p4 vs p4 gset fight then most stuff is balanced, maybe the damage sometimes isn't but you cannot change anything about it 🤷‍♂️

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
T0m45_

T0m45_

Donator
Donator
Alright just realised EOTW santas do not even work so you can forget about the damage, But we still dont like the purge,starvation and unmatched VI, it's garbage to the game.

Yanique1

Sr.Mod
Staff member
Sr.Mod
Great Reporter
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Events
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Screenshare
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, T0m45_​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it for the following reason(s);​
  • Most of these changes wouldn't really impact the PVP and there are already enchants and abilities that balance out some of the negative effects. Apart from this though, Purge has been removed.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Yanique1