Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [factions] Og Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

yannic_HD

Minecraft Username:
yannic_HD​

What platform or game mode is this suggestion for?
factions​

What is your suggestion's title?
Og Factions​

Suggestion Details:
hey, I wanted to Suggest bringing back OG Factions By Removing or reducing custom enchant, removing the gen bucket or reducing the options of gen buckets, and Reducing the time of cannon speed And making the map Longer, I think These few Changes can help bring back many players back, this changes might increase players because this will bring back both type of players the players who want to play for competition and the players who want to just enjoy and play factions​

How could this idea help improve JartexNetwork?
Might Help Improve the Player count of the faction and make it like how it used to be before​

ItzMarto

Hello! After reviewing your suggestion, I decided to downvote it due to following reason/s:
- The god set pvp has been a part of JartexNetwork Factions for a while and the enchants are not getting reduced/removed.
- That will not help improving the player count since a big part of the players are pvp-ing in god sets.
- Eternal Factions got removed a while ago and there are no hopes of it coming back (A factions gamemode with several enchants that are not giving you a huge advantage).

Rodagave115

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Suggestion - DENIED
Hello, yannic_HD​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network. After reviewing your suggestion, I have decided to deny it.​
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind Regards,​
~ Rodagave115

Status
Not open for further replies.