Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Factions] New Gen Bucket Gui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthonyyy_

Your In-Game Name:
thEmah
What is your suggestion about?:
New Gen Bucket Gui
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Factions
Describe your suggestion:
This would be a Gui which you would be Able to choose what genbucket you want. This Gui would have Sand, cobble, obby, and also vertical obby, and vertical cobble Gen buckets. To be able to obtain this 1 genbucket you will have to buy it from a /genbucket command.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
It could improve by helping players have a quick way of building a base. This could be simple and very easy to use and most likely a lot of players would like it. Also there would be no buckets filling up your inventory.
Is there anything else we should know?:
The Genbucket should never run out. Also there should be a command like /gb or /genbucket to access the type of genbucket you want. You must have it in your hand.

JoeTheHuman

I like your idea about different types of Genbuckets. However, vertical Genbuckets' idea has been already suggested. I'm staying neutral until I read other opinions about this suggestion.

Kwart

Addicted Member
Suggestion - DENIED

Dear MLG_Cracker,​

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your application at this time due to the following reason(s):​
  • We want base-building to be an actual challenge. We don't want to make everything automatic.

Kind regards,​

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.