Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Factions] New cannon rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost_43

Your In-Game Name:
Ghost_43
What is your suggestion about?:
New cannon rules
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Factions
Describe your suggestion:
If you ask a random staff member about the cannon rules, they'll say 'No autos.' To me, I think that's incredibly vague. An auto can be described as a cannon running on an automated clock. But what if that clock don't make the cannon fire insanely fast, and just puts the cannon to fire every minute after people are done stacking sand. Auto's are also described as a cannon with an auto sand comp, that would auto reload the sand comp. What if you had one of these wired to a redstone clock to automate the firing process.

And by saying 'No autos' is quite limiting. We all understand that no one likes laggy servers , but we also don't like to be that one guy who has to press the button. How about for regular cannons under y=50 or 50 stacker are allowed to use an auto sand comp and a red stone clock.

*This does not apply to fusions, nukers/pseudo nukers, lefty's or reverse cannons as these are usually more laggy.*

You also need to provide more info about different cannoning rules and info. I suggest unlocking /tps so cannoners can be aware of the lag they or others are making.
Most people on this server aren't aware if left shooting is enabled or not and to be quite honest, I don't know myself. We need a clear set of cannoning rules that precisely tell us at what height we can use an auto cannon. And can also tell us if left shooters and nukers are allowed.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
This will help to provide info on which cannon rules are in effect and when and at what height can auto cannons be used
Is there anything else we should know?:
This would really help with the factions that do a lot of raiding. As they can be more knowledgeable in what they can and cannot do.

JoeTheHuman

This is more like the moderators' decision. In my opinion, it would make the server laggy since there are lots of people playing Factions all day long. Neutral since it's not my call.

Flagy_

Donator
Donator
Auto-cannons that have less than 1 stack are allowed, more than that it is bannable.

Kwart

Addicted Member
(Suggestion - Denied)

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.

I have reviewed your suggestion and have decided to deny it due to the following reasons:
  • As Flagy_ said auto-cannons that have less than 1 stack are allowed, more than that it is bannable.

Kind regards,

Kwart
Jartex Network Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.