Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied Immortal Factions Factions map on the Balance/personal info tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rikk

IGN
Rikk_
Minecraft Username:
Rikk_

What is the suggestion about?
Factions map on the Balance/personal info tab.

Description:
The suggestion I am talking about is something I saw in a youtube video. For some-reason I think that Jartex's faction map is currently very bad in both design and information (in my opinion only) So what I am saying is that keep that Faction map to see the factions name but, add a map on the player's info tab. Green = you , Purple = Ally, Red = Enemy or neutral factions. A video of OhTekkers, on which he was playing factions on a server ( I cant mention it but if you need reply in the comments area ) and had it beside him which I really liked. I know it will kinda make /f map on useless but it would be really helpful. This might take some time but it will be worth it.

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
It will be very helpful because we can read the chat without f map covering it and it will also make the design better. /f map will also serve a purpose since we cant see the factions name on the new f map which will be on the side. This might take some time but it will be worth it.

Extra Information:
I cant mention the server's name but if you need reply in the comments area.

AUTHOR
AUTHOR
rikk

rikk

IGN
Rikk_
By the way, if you also need a link to one of his videos, please reply it in the comments!

voodootje0

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Suggestion - DENIED

Hello rikk,​
Thank you for your interest in JartexNetwork by creating a suggestion for the network.​
Unfortunately, I will be denying your suggestion at this time due to reason(s):​
  • We think the tab will be cleaner if the colors are for everyone the same.
Have fun playing on JartexNetwork!​

Kind regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.