Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Accepted Immortal Factions Factions (List of suggestions)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItachiShanker

Addicted Member
Minecraft Username:
ItachiShanker

What is the suggestion about?
Factions (List of suggestions)

Description:
Good day everyone, this post is filled with suggestions should be implemented next map. I have gathered these from my friends who are faction players, and some of the suggestion are my own. Let's get straight into them!!

Firstly, the most important one is the length of the season, as you may know last map JC raided everyone weeks into the map LOL, around 6/7 weeks into the map factions died, and players have to wait for the current map to finish which was 2 more months, and then have to wait several more months for reset. Therefore I, and over 99.99% of the factions playerbase want the map to be shorter, it can be around 1-2 months (preferably 6/7 weeks). This will be beneficial because if some factions get raided and quit, they won't have to wait over 4+ months for a reset, making it so the player base for factions doesn't die out and it remains active and fun. On resets is when most store purchases occur so this will boost sales to ensure Jartex is being maintained.

Another critical feature we NEED is ..... KOTH !! Koth was the most enjoyable event 2 maps ago, everyone would log on and BIG epic PVP action would break out, this map we didn't have that, and it was devastating. KOTH is one of the most vital features any faction servers should have, I speak on behalf of over 90% faction players on this one, we want KOTH back. Factions died 1 ½ - 2 months into the map because of several
reasons, and KOTH was one of them.

Cannoning jar: The cannoning on Jartex was actually amazing once they fixed the problems, keep it the same for the next map.

Crop hoppers: Crop hoppers that collect crops in a chunk, this will reduce entity lag and make it less troublesome to farm cactus. I am sure this will reduce server lag significantly.

Mob hoppers: Same as crop hoppers but for mob drops.

TNT Wand: This is a hand item that you click on chests with TNT to instantly fill faction TNT bank, this will reduce the time it takes to TNT fill so there will be much more raids!

TNT Fill radius: /f tntfill radius should be increased to around 40 because currently, it is 20 which doesn’t even fill ¾ of most cannons.

Alt limit: Alt limit should be increased or removed, if necessary you can make an application process for this, regardless we want alt limit to be increased/removed. This is because we aren't able to AFK everything with only 3 alt limit. Last map we were only able to AFK one set of spawners which held us back when it came to making money.

Events: Jartex is insanely lacking when it comes to events, first they remove KOTH then they go through a 3 months map with no events, this is why Jartex may be unexciting and less fun for a lot of players.

Store items for In-game money: Allow players to buy store items for in-game money, because I can’t find my moms credit card anymore and this may be the case for others, therefore I hope there would be a way to allow store items to be obtained without buying them.

CE XP Cost: Custom enchants cost a lot of XP especially Legendary books, so reducing legendary books would be good, even if the XP obtained from grinding is decreased, last map it cost over 5m XP just to make a god set.

/F chest: There should be a Faction chest feature which allows a certain faction rank to access GUI chest, they are able to place in it and take out items.

Custom enchants: Remove OP enchants and have vanilla/potion enchants, this is indeed a heavy suggestion, but I am sure that most of the faction players would want this, this is basically replacing the OP enchants with basic potion ones, such as speed 2, strength 2, health boost, regen, fire resistance etc. I hope the least you can do is put this in a poll for the Jartex players to vote. This will enable users to grind god sets much quicker, allowing more PVP action. If there is no possible way you will find it down deep in your heart to make it vanilla enchants then read the below suggestions about some custom enchants.
1) Disarmour: Disarmour enchant NEEDS to be removed! This enchant is broken, you can be grinding a god set for a week, but once you come up against someone with the disarmour enchant they can disarmour your chestplate, allowing them to drop you in 2 to 3 hits after that, personally I’ve been in a situation where my 2 pieces of my god set were disarmoured causing me to die in a couple of hits.
2)Antigravity: Antigravity is too OP for anyone who wants to escape PVP combat, it just ruins the fun out of PVP when your opponent is jumping away like the hulk everytime they get low on gear/health.

Horizontal genbuckets: Vital for genning reverse layers, roof etc.

Obsidian mine enchant: Make an enchant or a faction feature that allows players to mine obsidian instantly, or super fast, this will be insanely
helpful for a huge list of tasks.

Power: Increase power to 30 so players can have full buffer claims to have border sand walls.

Player limit: Have 40 member limit without upgrades

Villager eco: Please make next map villager eco or else!

Anyone who wants their suggestion on this thread DM it to me on discord Mueed#7732

How can this idea help to improve JartexNetwork?
Its what most of the factions players want

Extra Information:
Voodootje0 told me to make a list in one post so

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
I agree with most of the suggestion as they will definetely make jartex factions better, but some suggestions will completely change jartex to a different server. This is removing current ce, horizental genbuckets (its for lazy people!!, tnt wands (too easy to get tnt into bank), mob/crop hoppers and alt limit, which should be 6 but not completely removed. Mob hoppers will make hopper floors useless but i like hopper floors ;( crop hoppers will bring a too op cactus eco which will completely change jartex. They would make sense if there was a 25 crop hopper limit per faction and no alt factions with cac farms allowed.

Courtnehxo

Addicted Member
Donator
+1 For sure, the suggestions will help the server a lot and you can tell the effort that has been put into this.

Status
Not open for further replies.