Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Denied [Factions] Like you can't remove a player in your factions withour the system telling them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brave123

Your In-Game Name:
Brave123
What is your suggestion about?:
Like you can't remove a player in your factions withour the system telling them
What game-mode is this suggestion for?:
Factions
Describe your suggestion:
Umm. its like last time someone ask me to join a Factions, I joined but once I joined they want my items and then they kick my out of their factions and kill me for no reason and took my sets. So I suggest Jartex add that player at that factions(if the player is on their claimed land) have 10second go to spawn where the that Factions member cause kill you in that 10 second so you won't get scammed. But the player who is kicked out of the factions can't move or break block in order to prevent them from stealing, when 10 second is over that player can be killed and hurted.
How could this help to improve JartexNetwork?:
Prevent from some scammer invites you to a factions then kicks you of their factions but take all your items or killed you.
Is there anything else we should know?:
Yes, please add on a system to let the player known they are kicked out of that factions.

necacepac

Donator
Donator
Brave that is key of fac,that u can kill anyone whenever u want,this suggestion is stupid -1 from me

JaySN

Addicted Member
Dear,

Thank you for suggesting your idea,
However, factions are all about scamming and making intense gameplay. The key is to get trustable members and have a good relation.

Thank you but your suggestion is unfortunately denied.
We look forward to more of your creative ideas next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.