Menu

Learn how to start playing on JartexNetwork in just 60 seconds!
Play Now
Learn how to join our server
and start playing in 60 seconds
Play Now
CLICK TO JOIN JOIN OUR DISCORD

Factions is ruined

VyrthianMC

Greetings Jartex Community,

I have played Jartex factions for over 3 years now, which means I have a pretty good amount of experience. I would like to say my opinion on the new Jartex factions reset and how it is going to be really bad and should not continue being this way. First of all, replacing spawner value with mob heads.I would like to start off by saying, factions is a gamemode about getting value with spawners, raiding others for that value, and having fun. If you replace spawners to get f top with mobheads, everything would change. People will no longer raid (because there is no point you can't raid mob heads), people will literally be sitting all day in front of a grinder clicking their mouse buttons all day, and there wouldn't be any fun. Many people will quit because of boredom, any people will stop having fun. Second, adding /f shield (or whatever I forgot how it is typed), people can easily abuse that, people could activate it 8 hours before f top counts, while they are getting raided, and basically any time. Instead of that we should have the usual grace period for a couple of days. Also add koth, for literally the past 2 seasons yall keep saying that you will be adding koth but, where is it? we will see about this season. Last but not least, after a season is over, we should have a couple of weeks where there isn't a new season. Like this season after a season finished instantly another season has started. We need some time to relax not all of us has the time.

Anyways, I just wanted to say my opinion of how this season is going to play out and I believe many people will agree with me.

Regards,

Vyrthian

SabitTSDM07

Staff member
Donator
Team Appeals
Team Applications
Team Mentorship
Team Reports
Team Social Media
I agree but the owners don't care

Depthstrider4

Donator
Donator
old fucking thread XD imagine when there was no koth for 5maps even tho promised